Petition to Lord Afgan

All Posts
<
1 2 3 4
Forum IndexClown Hall

#46: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 06:55 PM
    ----
Should I change my avatar too...gnomes posing like that are way too hot and sexy :/.

#47: Re: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:45 PM
    ----
Since I finally got my own god dam thread on these forums - Im gone do anything in my power to keep it alive!

this is in now way a /bump its a mather of the free press!

fight teh power!

#48: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 07:43 AM
    ----
I'm gonna be first against the wall when the revolution comes.

The citizens have no bread? Let them eat pie!

#49: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:26 AM
    ----
anyone else getting a 'fix the pics' moment?

#50: Re: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:28 AM
    ----
Lightrunner wrote:
anyone else getting a 'fix the pics' moment?
Anyone seen my pills? Sudden chest pains!

#51: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: minimax Post Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:52 AM
    ----
Already send out a Trauma-helicopter Gloom!

Aid is on the way Smile
Last edited by minimax on Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:52 AM; edited 1 times in total

#52: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:13 PM
    ----
Time to change avatars U say?? Don't mind if I do!

#53: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:44 PM
    ----
To Pagor -----*hugs*

To Affie-----This is your fame and moment to shine. So keep fighting the power man.

Sometimes it takes an OLDER CLOWN to fully apreaciate the humor around here.

*hugs to everyone*

*goes to stock of pies that have been baked and starts randomly throwing them at CLOWN*

#54: Re: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 06:04 PM
    ----
buuuump!
atlest i domnt have a sleezy "look at me im sexy avatar"!

#55: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 08:10 PM
    ----
*laughs*

even i get turned on !

#56: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 08:12 PM
    ----
OFC U do...

Ps: U like mine? And quiz: What's her name and what grade does she teach??

#57: Re: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 08:20 PM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:

Ps: U like mine? And quiz: What's her name and what grade does she teach??

Her name is Edna Krabappel, cant say I'm her biggest fan, but I guess that's a decent picture of her. Wink She teaches fourth grade at Springfield Elementary.

My favorite character would have to be, drum roll please... Krusty the Clown! Ok, so no surprises there I guess. Razz
Last edited by Lithic on Sat Dec 02, 2006 08:22 PM; edited 1 times in total

#58: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 09:37 PM
    ----
LOL

Good man Lith! Jävla svenska...

My favourite is definetely comic book store guy. He's fabulous!

#59: Re: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:15 PM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:
LOL

Good man Lith! Jävla svenska...

My favourite is definetely comic book store guy. He's fabulous!

na its the old schottish guy Very Happy

#60: Petition to Lord Afgan Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:33 PM
    ----
Groundskeeper Willie...

Yes, he is good. And quite dashing might one add.

Forum IndexClown Hall
<
1 2 3 4
Page 4 of 4