Annoying images

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Annoying images Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:53 AM
    ----
Hmm.. and while searching for the cat carrier I also found this picture that really annoys me. So why not make a thread about it Smile

#2: Annoying images Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:22 AM
    ----
Oohhh that one is just down right annoying! Very Happy

You just know all of the pictures are standing still......crazy head twilight pie zone going on over there!

#3: Re: Annoying images Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:51 AM
    ----
BRAIN TRICK Smile

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink.
If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green.
Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating if you're lucky!
There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear.

#4: Re: Annoying images Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:53 AM
    ----
A and B are the same color..

#5: Annoying images Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:06 PM
    ----

Focus on the four middle dots for 30-40 seconds. Then, look at a nearby wall and blink. You will see something, or rather, someone.

This one freaks me out.. it also occurs if you just close your eyes after staring at a wall..

#6: Annoying images Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 01:08 PM
    ----
LOL!

Yay Woody!!!More more more!

/GirlLith (not scared by mind tricks, only ghosts)

#7: Annoying images Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 01:21 PM
    ----
ahhhhh

jesus.. you have finally come for me!

#8: Annoying images Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 01:30 PM
    ----
www.michaelbach.de/ot/ is an interesting site.

#9: Annoying images Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 01:31 PM
    ----
Particularly like this one Razz
www.michaelbach.de/ot/...index.html

#10: Annoying images Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 02:21 PM
    ----
[img]http://www.dimaggio.org/images/Favourite%20Images/Optical%20Illusions/Boat%20Illusion.jpg[/img] Last edited by Rune on Mon Nov 06, 2006 02:22 PM; edited 1 times in total

#11: Annoying images Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 02:54 PM
    ----
www.planetperplex.com/...php?id=285

#12: Re: Annoying images Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 04:24 PM
    ----
Woodhead wrote:
http://www.planetperplex.com/en/img.php?id=285

I didnt find that odd the least.

And the pic isnt just flipped - its turned 180 degres aswell.

but then again - iv been drawing ppl upside down alot =D

#13: Annoying images Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 05:03 PM
    ----
I understood all except one.
Where the hell is that damn boat?

#14: Annoying images Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 02:58 PM
    ----
Still working on that one myself.. some of these mindgames might just be too hard..

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1