The tale continues

All Posts
Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

#1: The tale continues Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:06 PM
    ----
Woke up and dident know were i were, then a big overwelming urge to go pee struck me. So i went to pee. (realised that i was home)

i sleept late today aswell even tough i should have gone up a couple of hours earlier and bought the bloody nails for the frames.

But i can do that tomorrow when i am off duty .

its cold, and it rains and i think that sucks, i want it to snow so i can use my 4*4 wheeldrive car and play a lil, but i guess we have to wait til mid november for that.

At work now after playing a lil in deadmines with morri (thanks for the help btw)

We need to kill that dude kleef next time Smile

in 10 mins after i got to work i have shoveled 1 ton off alloy´s already, and i come to think of it, what the hell am i doing really ?

I remove Impuritys from liquid iron, slag that is .
i shovel a lot, to much i must say, but hey they are to freaking cheap to pay for a modern alloy system so we have to keep shoveling .

I am an Iron Melter *sighs* but i love it even if its hard sometimes, i like it alot more then my former work place, sitting stil aint for me i have come to understand, and its close to were i live also and that makes it better aswell.

My wife thinks i am lazy Smile and i am i really am, cause when i get home i am often to tired to wanna do something, she even says i dont know how a vaccumcleaner looks like, and that might be true Smile

(knows alot of clown woman has the same problem as she does)

Toughts atm is i am very very hungry, forgot lunch due to deadmines run with morri . so i will eat something later on this afternoon.

And i really really need to stop that snus thing cause of it starts to get very very expencive soon, but i dont wanna stop... Shocked

I am a bit forgetful everyone says, but i say i am selective to what i wanna hear. That annoys the misses rather alot i must say Smile

Not much to do here atm we were done rather early today at work, so i can sit here a lil more then i should really.

Its fun to start over again in wow i must say, i missed the people alot and the community we have togheter as a "guild" so i will prolly quit uo again for the 511th time due to lack of interest and time.

(more work)
Just want those vet rewards first before i close the account (or perhaps i wont close the account)

We have something called 5 S here at work (it´s some Toyota thing for cleaning cleaning cleaning cleaning cleaning)

So i do vaccum a bit but not at home Smile

its so bloody filthy here and we polute the whole community but still we have to use a bloody vaccum cleaner even if it dosent help, the materials we melt are rusty and ful of moist and sand and oil and it gives us a very nasty enviroment to work in, but still we have to vaccum Sad

would be better if they spended some money on nice rawmaterials instead, then it wouldent be as filthy here.

i am really looking farward to the winter, snow and liquid iron dosent match very well *chuckles* (moist i meen) so we have some very nice BANGS here from time to time keeps you alert i must say.

I havent seen it myself but a coworker told me that one time someone poured some wet iron ingot´s in to a 25 ton owen (he was loading it with materials) and it blew up, and everything left the owen and fell down on the floor 4 meters below, i am really looking forward to that day. Not.

I wish to be a firemen when i grow up, but to sad i live to far from the station (and i work to far away from it aswell, to be a part time firemen that is) But thats a real job, so i envy Plauge alot cause hes a bloody firemen .

well i cant think of anything more to write about atm but i guess something will pop up as soon i as i stop think of food !!!!
Last edited by Pagor on Thu Oct 26, 2006 01:28 PM; edited 3 time in total

#2: Re: The tale continues Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 01:06 PM
    ----
We will get him next time, you need to stay a little further back when we get to the boat Very Happy

I was trying to hit them all, but you dropped kinda fast Mr. Green

#3: The tale continues Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 01:17 PM
    ----
Pfffhhh ! I am brave !! Smile

#4: Re: The tale continues Author: Sequel Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 03:27 PM
    ----
Quote::
My wife thinks i am lazy and i am i really am, cause when i get home i am often to tired to wanna do something, she even says i dont know how a vaccumcleaner looks like, and that might be true

lol, same here bro, trouble is no-one else is gonna clean up after me so the house just gets messier and messier. But who wants to clean after they've been at work all day?

#5: The tale continues Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 03:42 PM
    ----
noone i guess, but i must admit she carries a shitload of dutys at home and she really should get nobels peace price for that Smile

But hey i vaccum at work ?

#6: Re: The tale continues Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 04:17 PM
    ----
...my wife caught me with the vaccum cleaner once...

*This explains alot, she said* and whent to bed alone again.

#7: Re: The tale continues Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 04:51 PM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:
...my wife caught me with the vaccum cleaner once...

*This explains alot, she said* and whent to bed alone again.

rotfl hahaha you sick fuck, i guess the vaccum cleaner is your wife thees days ?

hahahahhaa

Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts
Page 1 of 1