Hear ye!! Hear ye!!

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:29 AM
    ----
G'day folks!

I or rather WE have got some important news to tell all of you!! Me and Lithiana were chatting a bit yesterday and we came up with a brilliant and cunning plan, which cannot fail!

A Real Life meet in Oslo!!

We are planning this nice event from the 27th till the 29th of this fine October month! (friday till sunday) Or atleast thats the time i'm aiming to spend there.

Sofar a few folks might have heard about it, and those are:

Confirmed:
- BlackJack
- Lithiana
- InYourPocket
- Woodhead (saturday)
- Crowbeard
- Raine

Not sure:
- GF Lithiana
- Sequel
- Ulfa

So if you feel like joining in on all this jolly fun and laughter, please post here!! We have to know how many folks are turning up so we can try and book a hotel for all the loonies Smile

I'll edit this post as we go Very Happy
Last edited by Mc on Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:50 PM; edited 5 time in total

#2: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:37 AM
    ----
Superb initiative! Will most likely take the trip (450 km... ) on saturday. Will bring big red noses!

#3: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: minimax Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:38 AM
    ----
thats in 2 weeks *sighs*

#4: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:40 AM
    ----
I would come but unfortunately I have a birthday party and a wedding to go to in that period Sad

#5: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Vargas Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:13 PM
    ----
Am home, am in.

#6: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:26 PM
    ----
Obviously.....I am in!!! :))

#7: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 01:06 PM
    ----
of course I'm in Smile

#8: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 04:17 PM
    ----
Woot!

Can you not tell things like that a bit earlier!!! I ll see what i can do with planes and stuff i would have to do! I ll try but not very likely, maybe if i take my daughter with, if not my wife, if not my cousin, mother, grand mother (wich died a few years ago but i ll try a res on her)...

Can i remember you that wild north starts at Brussels (i dont think there anyone southener then belgians)!

You re just a bunch of short noticer boons! Wink

#9: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 04:18 PM
    ----
that was me btw!

#10: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 04:35 PM
    ----
would love to see you here you loon Smile If need be, I can sweettalk with your wife Smile

#11: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 04:44 PM
    ----
Why book a hotel? we should be able to squeeze you in somewhere Smile

#12: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Sequel Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 05:20 PM
    ----
I'd like to come too but I'll have to see if I can get some time off from work for it when I'm next in on Monday. Will let u know how it goes.

#13: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 05:28 PM
    ----
LOL

I say bring the bunch.. we need more oestrogen...

/GirlLith
Last edited by Lithiana on Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:15 PM; edited 1 times in total

#14: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Vargas Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 08:17 PM
    ----
Hey barf. I'll sweet talk ur wife Wink

#15: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:41 PM
    ----
Ill see if I can join you.

ulf

#16: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:57 PM
    ----
Sequel wrote:
I'd like to come too but I'll have to see if I can get some time off from work for it when I'm next in on Monday. Will let u know how it goes.

Would be awesome bro Smile

Raine wrote:
Why book a hotel? we should be able to squeeze you in somewhere Smile

Might be an option aswell! I don't have a clue who lives in Oslo or not....we'll have to come up with a few nice things to do there aswell Smile Anyone know a few nice bars /night clubs? Very Happy

I haven't been there, so i'll be a complete and utter lost kind of person. I might just wander off and talk to strange people and probably end up in a weird bar and wake up the next morning in New York! Shocked (aye I need to sleep! fatigue and braindead status setting in...hehe)

If anyone is offering sleeping spots, its always appreciated. But i'm perfectly fine with checking into a Hotel. As long as I can order a pie in the middle of the night from roomservice! Weedman

#17: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Vargas Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 09:07 AM
    ----
MC naked one!
Of the in's, Raine, crow and I live in oslo.
My housing situation isn't all that with two kids waking at 6....
Guessing u would like a bit more sleep....

I also got a slight problem with the date, as I am to toast master a wedding party... But hey, I can make pigs fly so am working something out! *going back to building the muppet of me*

We'll get onto planning stuff for all comers to do. At least 3 mins before u land...

Will be great meeting u, just please save the naked runs for the really late hours....

#18: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:36 AM
    ----
InYourPocket wrote:
MC naked one!

Will be great meeting u, just please save the naked runs for the really late hours....

I can't promise anything tho...you never know what will happen! But i'll see what I can do, hehe.

I'm not sure if alot more people are comming on friday aswell, I figured to land in Oslo at around noonish. Haven't been in Oslo before so i figured to explore the city a bit and meet up with a few loons. (if thats at all possible offcourse Smile ) We could have a few nice drinks /dinner in the evening somewhere and discuss what to do on saturday.

But I guess you Oslo folk have a better view on all of this.

*starts to mumble......no..grmbl...naked...hhmm..runs...what kind of a meeting will that be!* Partyman

#19: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:45 AM
    ----
*bump* Very Happy

#20: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 02:24 PM
    ----
Ill try but its so close, very unsure to come.
If i cant come, ill sweet talk Arf's wife anyway.

#21: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 02:27 PM
    ----
yes, it's a bit close on, i guess the weekend after the one you have planned is better for me :/

#22: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 04:32 PM
    ----
Am conferring atm with Blackjack, and hoping for a positive outcome...

/GirlLith

#23: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 06:51 PM
    ----
Hmm what to do? Thing is I can't come if we were to plan it the weekend after Sad

Because i've got a couple of important exams in the beginning of November and especially around that weekend. So i'm afraid that the weekend after is a definate no no *sobs* All in all the 27th is a perfect date for me, can get a bit of R&R before my exam period.

So what do you loons reckon, we should still have a fair group and if anyone else can make it (I know its pretty short term) would be awesome.

Some more input from everybody would be appreciated Smile

#24: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 07:23 AM
    ----
you numpties!

That weekend Rach is away so I'm looking after the kids... I've looked into it and I'm not allowed to fly with two kids under 2 years old and Levi isn't allowed to have one of the twins assigned to him as he's a child, although he pays adult price!

I'm looking into a big frieght container, might be that we all travel in that.... either that or I find a real understanding baby sitter Smile

#25: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 07:58 AM
    ----
Lightrunner wrote:
you numpties!

That weekend Rach is away so I'm looking after the kids... I've looked into it and I'm not allowed to fly with two kids under 2 years old and Levi isn't allowed to have one of the twins assigned to him as he's a child, although he pays adult price!

I'm looking into a big frieght container, might be that we all travel in that.... either that or I find a real understanding baby sitter Smile

Light, Ive told you several times before - close the goddamn pod door, space isnt healthy for ya! Rolling eyes

#26: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 08:52 AM
    ----
hmm.... have you been in Eve Gloom?

#27: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:34 AM
    ----
As earlier this summer when Ulv, Sasch, Adenas and Saurz visited Oslo, my apartment is open to any CLOWN anytime. I have two couches where anyone is free to sleep, although you have to be a real life gnome to fit on one of them.
I have to admit my place is more like a hobbit's hole in size, but so what Laughing
So, I have room for:
1 person on the couch
or
1 person on the couch and
1 on the floor (if you're not too picky)
or
if all you need is a roof over your head, I'll always find a space for you

#28: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 02:13 PM
    ----
I'm trying to deport my children and my girlfriend to Sibir (.. or Sweden).
It looks promising at the moment and then my apartment will have space for 5-6 loonies

#29: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 01:59 PM
    ----
Well folks I've booked my airplane ticket, I'll be arriving on Friday morning...at around 11.40 (local time) Very Happy

And i've got my return ticket booked on Sunday, somewhere late in the afternoon.

There's no turning back! *Mwuhahaha*

#30: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 02:23 PM
    ----
I confirm i cant come, but ill do what i said and take a beer thinking of you...

#31: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 04:28 PM
    ----
Too bad you can't come Auto Sad

Blackjack: You have to find a way to get to Oslo sentrabanestasjon (the railwaystation in Oslo, also knowned as Oslo S...) I can leave work early and pick you up there. Then I will be your guide for the afternoon Smile

What would you like to see? As I am a teacher I know absolutely everything... (right...)

So....

we have
Vigeland Park ..the man with the huge dick in his park... er.. can I write dick? should I write thingie instead??
The Royal Palace
a pub
the house of the parliament (also called Stortinget or the loonie house of CLOWNs)
a pub
our own Oxford street... (Karl Johans gate.. named after a swedish weirdo ..or king.. who tried to guide us norwegians..)
a pub
Holmenkollen Ski Museum and Tower
a pub
Akershus Castle
a pub
a hospital
Munch Museum (the stolen pictures are back..)

Indoor paintball

Thor Heyerdal and Kon Tiki (and RA)

The Viking Museum

Nobels Peace Museum

The nightlife
Last edited by Raine on Wed Oct 18, 2006 04:30 PM; edited 2 time in total

#32: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 04:59 PM
    ----
GF and I wote for the Munch thingie.... and I don't mean dick.

Also: a pub.

Not so much: The hospital.

And Raine, I happen to know that U are really into veggie-stuff, so find me a nice place where they use cutlary... I'll be wearing a skirt, for crying out loud!

/GirlLith

Ps: Any tips on accomodation peeps? Ulf is on it, but the more offers we have, the cheaper it can get. The room I mean... erh....

#33: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:12 PM
    ----
I will send my children away, so I have a room.. It's a køyeseng.... (I really don't know what it is in english.. you know.. two bed one over the other.. the beds yes!)
I also have 2 madrasses

If you want more privacy, then you have Oslo Vandrerhjem A room for two costs 525,- (for both.. yes.. it's 262,50 each..)
Last edited by Raine on Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:16 PM; edited 1 times in total

#34: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Vargas Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:20 PM
    ----
Nice posting Raine Smile

Oh u forgot one thing one has to see when in Oslo..
A PUB!

#35: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:22 PM
    ----
Veggie stuff... oh my...

you can check out this guide

if you want veggie-stuff on saturday, you just have to help me.. a lot!

#36: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:27 PM
    ----
Im looking into my possibilities atm. There might be a solution to make Oslo even more unsafe then usual... Last edited by Gloom on Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:28 PM; edited 1 times in total

#37: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:36 PM
    ----
yohoo Smile

That would be great Smile

#38: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:41 PM
    ----
Woodhead? need a room? Smile

#39: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 06:52 PM
    ----
I can come on saturday at least Very Happy My mother in law is 60 years that weekend, so have to stay home friday and sunday? ! Razz
Only live 10 min outside Oslo

#40: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 06:59 PM
    ----
Finally Smile

Good to hear that you can come Smile

I'm looking forward to this meeting Smile It's always fun to see you guys (and girls ofc :))

#41: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 07:26 PM
    ----
When and where is the fun starting on saturday? Guess some ppl has had some fun 2 man down friday evening/night, so i guess it will be after 12... Toilet monster

#42: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 07:45 PM
    ----
Don't know about U guys... but I am looking SOOOOOO forward to this spontaneous meet!!!

YAY!

Will need complete list of peoples allergies/ dislikes for the cooking at Raines on saturday. Mine: meat (but will bow to majority, heehee).

LEMMENO, K??

#43: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 08:26 PM
    ----
Raine wrote:
Woodhead? need a room? Smile

I have a rather bad tendency too crash on the most peculiar places, so I'll book my self into a hotel and sleep on the floor where the nachtspiel is! Smile So yeah, I probably do, but will make myself some insurances, so no need to make space for me Smile Thx a bunch for asking though Smile

#44: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mithras Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:41 PM
    ----
If you like to have a guy in a wheelchair tagging along im in too Smile
I have an appartment can sleep in even if Im not there, if I cant handle going on crouches until then I cant enter the appartment, but you guys/gal can stay there. its a 3 rooms appartment with 2 bedrooms
Last edited by Mithras on Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:46 PM; edited 1 times in total

#45: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 04:24 AM
    ----
I can push u around, so thats no problem, Mith Guy with axe

#46: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 04:28 AM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:

Will need complete list of peoples allergies/ dislikes for the cooking at Raines on saturday. Mine: meat (but will bow to majority, heehee).

I'm a meat guy Twisted Evil Not much into vegetarian food Razz
and when it comes to dislikes... beer Razz

#47: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 05:55 AM
    ----
WTF! No plane for me! The first i could take back is on monday and my wife goes away that day, i would have to let my childs home alone... 7 and 3.5 years... Bit young... Or? Wink

Will be without me, i m sad.

#48: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 06:31 AM
    ----
køyeseng = bunk beds

Either that or you lot have invented a new kind of bed and not shared it Very Happy

#49: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 06:45 AM
    ----
Fellas.... we want ALL kinds 'tagging along'! The more, the merrier! Just let Raine know if Ure coming, since he's the one hosting saturdays nights shindig!

Am afraid we'll end up in a hotel (GF and I). I am after all not the only one who has a say in it... Sad

Dinner preferences so far: Meat and non-meat, beer and non-beer. Got it.

ANY ALLERGIES?!

/GirlLith

#50: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 07:28 AM
    ----
Mithras wrote:
If you like to have a guy in a wheelchair tagging along im in too Smile
I have an appartment can sleep in even if Im not there, if I cant handle going on crouches until then I cant enter the appartment, but you guys/gal can stay there. its a 3 rooms appartment with 2 bedrooms

DuUde! We are SO on! And if U need anything, let me know! (ps: cheaper booze in DK, think about it!)

Mithras is a god... prayer

/GirlLith

#51: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mithras Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 08:12 AM
    ----
Hmmm booze you say............

Let me see Lithiana.. 1 gin, 1 vodka, 4 bottle of Valpollicella Amarone, 97

Can you aford this Razz

Just kidding

Im not sure that weekend if I will be thrown out of the hotell Im staying at now, all depens on if Im finiszhed with my antibiotica tratment or not. Ands of course that if Im walking.

If Im still in the hotell you can have the appartment for yourself, but if Im thrown out from the hotell you 2 gals have to live with me in the next room.
I do not know what will happen before the last week.

#52: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Vargas Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 08:43 AM
    ----
I got some problems with fish. Fish just don't like me.... But then, I'll be having dinner at a wedding so who cares... I'll be there a bit later for the party:)

#53: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 08:46 AM
    ----
So... no sushi, I take it?? Wink

/GirlLith

#54: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 08:56 AM
    ----
Lutefisk!

I wish I was coming Sad Now I know how Light felt last time Razz

Go to the Ol Ol Og Mere Ol pub, whichever that was... and take loads of photos! Smile

#55: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 09:05 AM
    ----
The only thing I am allergic to, that I know of, is staying up very late.
I think there must be something wrong, cause I become so tired the day after....doh!

We'll we're NOT going to eat Lutefisk, and we'll avoid the sheep's heads. No Fårikål!!! Rolling eyes

We'll most likely end up at the "Øl, øl og mere øl" pub Ade..hehehe

#56: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 09:08 AM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:
ANY ALLERGIES?!

/GirlLith

Women Ya winkles or was it.. can't live with them, can't live without them

just kidding Very Happy
I prayer women

#57: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Saxon Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 09:10 AM
    ----
Crowbeard wrote:
The only thing I am allergic to, that I know of, is staying up very late.
I think there must be something wrong, cause I become so tired the day after....doh!

It's called growing old !!!! .... Gives thy a finger

#58: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 09:32 AM
    ----
Yeah......Demos knows the feeling... Mr. Green Twisted Evil

#59: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 09:58 AM
    ----
Pffft Guy with axe

And touché Alessi...lol

#60: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mithras Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:14 AM
    ----
And you youngsters call yourself old..... baahhh
When you reach my bed you will sleep in the wheelschair while ppl is pushing you around Razz

#61: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Sequel Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:08 AM
    ----
Gutted, I can't come. Won't be able to have any time off near that weekend which would mean flying over Sat Morning and out Sun Afternoon, which leaves me hardly any time at all to see u guys. Guess i'll make it next time tho, it's not often i miss em Ya winkles

#62: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 02:06 PM
    ----
Raine wrote:

Blackjack: You have to find a way to get to Oslo sentrabanestasjon (the railwaystation in Oslo, also knowned as Oslo S...) I can leave work early and pick you up there. Then I will be your guide for the afternoon Smile

Well that should not be a problem me thinks Very Happy How long does it take to get from the airfield to the central station? My plane lands at 11.40 in the morning, think i'll be at the station at around 12.30?

Oh btw...could I stay at your place then? Would be an honor if thats possible Smile

Raine wrote:

What would you like to see? As I am a teacher I know absolutely everything... (right...)

Well mr teacher, lets keep the pub as a nummero uno destination throughout the whole trip Very Happy

Alot of those places seem very nice, think i'll leave it up to you and the ladies to decide that :).

Lithiana wrote:

YAY!

No problems there! I eat & drink almost anything...and as far as I know I don't have any allergies. I'll have to admit i'm a real meat eater, but I can skip that offcourse...plenty of other things which also taste nice!

Man...I am SO looking forward to this trip Very Happy Oslo should prepare herself...because a bunch of loons will conquer it! hehe

#63: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 03:00 PM
    ----
Quote::
My plane lands at 11.40 in the morning, think i'll be at the station at around 12.30?

sounds correct ... I'll send you my phonenumber in a PM Smile (can't let all my admirers get it you know Snakeman )

Oh btw...could I stay at your place then? Would be an honor if thats possible

It will be an honour to have you there Smile

Dinner preferences so far: Meat and non-meat, beer and non-beer. Got it.

ANY ALLERGIES?!

..I really don't like vegetables.... just a few of them like potatoes, carrots and pees... But I guess I can try something new if I have to Nasty

#64: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 03:12 PM
    ----
U will, actually... and Ure not getting dessert till U finish all the cauliflower!

Btw, we'll be there round that time too...

/GirlLith

#65: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 03:27 PM
    ----
Mc wrote:
Well that should not be a problem me thinks Very Happy How long does it take to get from the airfield to the central station? My plane lands at 11.40 in the morning, think i'll be at the station at around 12.30?

I u like I could take some time off from work and drive u to Oslo Smile I work at the airport so its no big deal for me if u want? Razz

#66: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 03:31 PM
    ----
U have room for 2 gals with complete luggage, and a dutch fellow?

/GirlLith

#67: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 05:39 AM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:

/GirlLith

If u mean from airport to Oslo..? np Ya winkles
I'll take my own car that day, not the company "wheelchair"(VW Transporter) Snakeman
Last edited by Hellsbells on Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:32 PM; edited 1 times in total

#68: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 06:09 AM
    ----
I am actually starting to look forward to seeing your ugly faces... Nasty

#69: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:58 AM
    ----
ohh, RL meeting...pity I have to attend to a wedding that weekend (no not me who got caught).

Should I send over a few cans or "surströmming" ? might make things interesting Rolling eyes

/Jerec

#70: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 07:17 PM
    ----
sorry can't hear ye, had headphones on :/

#71: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:33 AM
    ----
Hellsbells wrote:
Lithiana wrote:

/GirlLith

If u mean from airport to Oslo..? np Ya winkles
I'll take my own car that day, not the company "wheelchair"(VW Transporter) Snakeman

If u don't need any transport from the airport, pls let me now Razz

#72: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:31 PM
    ----
First of all --- BUMP ---

Hellsbells wrote:

If u don't need any transport from the airport, pls let me now Razz

hehe well I can sure need a transport to the central station, that would be awesome bro. And I still think the ladies would appreciate it aswell..? Smile

Just a few more days folks.....so we dine nicely on Friday evening near Mithras I believe. And a good city tour in the afternoon.

Does anyone have any suggestions for saturday?
Last edited by Mc on Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:33 PM; edited 1 times in total

#73: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 01:09 PM
    ----
Hehe, thats great Mc Smile I'll pm u my cellphone number so u can let me know when u have u'r luggage Cool Then i'll wait just outside, or come inside Razz Have a card that lets go where i want. To bad i can't use the taxfree Twisted Evil

GirlLith...let me know if u want to join our dangerous trip from the airport Guy with axe

#74: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 01:49 PM
    ----
Iam put on duty this weekend Sad
That means no booz and no going further away then 20min from hotel.

When that is said you probably wont see me much in game either since work is about to eat me alive right now. Got a board meeting presentation by tomorrow and leader trip next week. I would love a Crowbeard presentation on how good of a restaurant manager Iam. Not the hard truth about me playing in my office all the time..

Ulf

#75: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 07:12 PM
    ----
Hellie: Yay! GF and I will hook up with Mac at the airport, and U can pick up the lot!

We would like a ride to where ever U see fit (staying at Mithras, but a train station will be fine as well).

Lith and GF plans for friday: Land, go to Mith's, sleep, go check out the hood, get all pretty and go out to eat.

Saturday I might be on my own, since GF might have a date in Oslo. But no fear, Lith is here. I would like to see the Ibsen-stuff between some pubs, and I know, that not all are into Scandinavian litterature as am I, so 1 escort will be just fine (or a finger in the right direction for that matter). Am still counting on Munch and the sculpture park.

And also, we have sunday. I propose a stroll, coffee, thick socks and maybe: a dvd at someones house, with popcorn and other fuzzy, snuggly stuff? Not too late, we have a plane at rediculously-early-o'clock monday?

And off course: The huge bash at Raine's place saturday!

Ulf: DAMMIT!!! Was looking forwards to meeting U. Oh well, we'll always have Göteborg Sad

Lemme know what U think. Too girlie? Or just girlie enough??

/GirlLith

#76: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 08:51 PM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:
Hellie: Yay! GF and I will hook up with Mac at the airport, and U can pick up the lot!

We would like a ride to where ever U see fit (staying at Mithras, but a train station will be fine as well).

No probs Smile drive u to Mithies place if u'r staying there.. Faster than train Razz
Guess MC i staying at Raine's? Have to get the adress to him then Twisted Evil

#77: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 09:02 PM
    ----
Well as far as I know i'll be meeting up with Raine at the central station. But a drop at his place might be easier perhaps? Give use thy input Raine Very Happy

And as for on our plan for saturday, i'm fine with anything I suppose. As long as I get to see things and hang around with you guys and gals! That viking museum does sound nice on the other hand Smile

As long as we keep visiting a few pubs on the way...i'm a o kay!

And i'll have to leave a bit earlier then you Gals, my plane leaves at 17.30 Local time in Oslo (on Sunday). But I can probably share some nice coffee and all that with you untill I have to leave.

#78: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:35 AM
    ----
Confirmed!

Arriving by bus, saturday 13:50, at "Gallerian" - where ever that is Razz
Last edited by Gloom on Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:37 AM; edited 1 times in total

#79: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:38 AM
    ----
YAY GLOOM prayer

Will make sure to be there and meet you.

#80: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:40 AM
    ----
Crowbeard wrote:
YAY GLOOM prayer

Will make sure to be there and meet you.

YAY CROW prayer

#81: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Vargas Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:55 AM
    ----
Guessing I get to drive Crow so he gets the credit for picking u up then G
Smile

#82: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:58 AM
    ----
InYourPocket wrote:
Guessing I get to drive Crow so he gets the credit for picking u up then G
Smile

lol

#83: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 09:34 AM
    ----
Gloom wrote:
Confirmed!

Arriving by bus, saturday 13:50, at "Gallerian" - where ever that is Razz

Woohoo! Very Happy
Now the loonie bunch is complete, well except for a few other loonies, we shall create chaos everywhere we go! No pie shall be safe..not a single one!

#84: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 02:13 PM
    ----
Great Gloom Smile
Looking forward to finally meet "mr.CLOWN" himself Smile

So you have the whole afternoon off Hellsbells?
It might be easier if you all come to my place from the airport. Then we could grab a beer and decide what to do?
My adress is: Veitvetveien 30, 0596 Oslo
Last edited by Raine on Wed Oct 25, 2006 02:14 PM; edited 1 times in total

#85: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 02:15 PM
    ----
oh.. you are driving Hellsbells?

...a coke for you then Smile

#86: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 02:19 PM
    ----
...and you will have your own room MC Smile .. my son's room. I hope you don't mind sharing it with him? Kidding.. They are going to visit my parents tomorrow Smile

#87: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 03:45 PM
    ----
Yeah, i'm driving tomorrow Partyman
My wife is going away tomorrow evening so have to stay home with the kids Razz and play some WoW.. Rolling eyes

#88: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 08:15 PM
    ----
Reposting since Crow obviously has lost it: Crow, Im arriving on saturday -S A T U R D A Y - Very Happy Last edited by Gloom on Thu Oct 26, 2006 08:15 PM; edited 1 times in total

#89: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:36 PM
    ----
Cya all in a few hours! Very Happy
Going to bed now at 1.35am....need to get up at 7am...need to be at the airport at 8.15am...plane leaves at 9.55am, time arriving in Oslo..11.40am

Arriving on flight KL1143 from Amsterdam...be afraid Oslo...be very afraid!

#90: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 05:12 AM
    ----
Reposting since Crow obviously has lost it: Crow, Im arriving on saturday -S A T U R D A Y -

*sigh* Yeah yeah...I know....hehe

#91: Re: Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 08:24 AM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:

Lith and GF plans for friday: Land, go to Mith's, sleep, go check out the hood, get all pretty and go out to eat.

Saturday I might be on my own, since GF might have a date in Oslo. But no fear, Lith is here. I would like to see the Ibsen-stuff between some pubs, and I know, that not all are into Scandinavian litterature as am I, so 1 escort will be just fine (or a finger in the right direction for that matter). Am still counting on Munch and the sculpture park.

And also, we have sunday. I propose a stroll, coffee, thick socks and maybe: a dvd at someones house, with popcorn and other fuzzy, snuggly stuff? Not too late, we have a plane at rediculously-early-o'clock monday?

And off course: The huge bash at Raine's place saturday!

Ulf: DAMMIT!!! Was looking forwards to meeting U. Oh well, we'll always have Göteborg Sad

Lemme know what U think. Too girlie? Or just girlie enough??

/GirlLith

umm...that sounds really good...IM NOT GIRLIE! Shocked

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1