Shroud of the Avatar

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Shroud of the Avatar Author: Milk Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 09:30 AM
    ----
Not sure if I will be back here soon, but saw this article and wanted to say hi again.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/tec...y-21714906

Through good times and bad, I've missed you all.

Much love from Milk. Big kisses and such to all, man or beast.

#2: Re: Shroud of the Avatar Author: Sequel Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 03:19 PM
    ----
Miiiiilllk! Hey bro, good to hear from u. Hope everything is going well in RL and elsewhere for u. Smile

#3: Re: Shroud of the Avatar Author: Milk Post Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 01:31 PM
    ----
Hi to you too. Basically became a dad and husband which takes my time these days. Looking forward to retirement in 25 years, to pick up where I left off Smile

RL treating you ok too I hope?

#4: Re: Shroud of the Avatar Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 01:33 PM
    ----
Grats on becoming a man Laughing

Nice to see you post again Very Happy

#5: Shroud of the Avatar Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:09 PM
    ----
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilk!

Woho! Long time no see bro! Gratz on the rl thingie - I havent figured that one out yet Razz

Lord British....new game....hm...tempting... Very Happy

#6: Shroud of the Avatar Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 05:20 PM
    ----
Just making my annual post - you lot are always in my thoughts Smile

Good to see you're alive and kicking Milk.....must remember to pod your old character in EVE when I get the chance Very Happy

#7: Shroud of the Avatar Author: Milk Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 AM
    ----
Awww. Thanks Morri, Gloom and Lighty. Miss you all. Playing Nitro on the Iphone secretly in the bathroom online atm. The blissful family life Smile

#8: Shroud of the Avatar Author: Wotan , Location: Danderyd/Sweden Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 08:27 PM
    ----
Wow, Milk. It's been ages. I don't think I've seen you since Shadowbane beta... and that was a loooong time ago.

I haven't been here much lately myself - had issues with IE8 and the site not letting me log in. But now I've switched to Firefox and no more problems there. I just wish I didn't have the random crashes, but I suspect that is hardware related.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1