what games are ya playing?

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: what games are ya playing? Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 08:42 PM
    ----
beeen real busy IRL ruleing the kingdome of Sweden....

Just popping in and to check what games ya still playing?

Think i have my old wow account, but no idea what happned in there...

is knight os the old republic out yet?...see dont even know that

so where are ya guys hanging out?

//Gobbles

#2: what games are ya playing? Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 04:42 AM
    ----
World of Tanks here but I have to say that due to a very bad chat system I never managed to join CLOWNs ingame.

Funny new style FPS while waiting for KOTOR.

#3: what games are ya playing? Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 07:54 PM
    ----
I don't know anything because I haven't played anything for a long time :D... I don't even wait for anything. If something world changing comes up notify me :D...

#4: what games are ya playing? Author: Wotan , Location: Danderyd/Sweden Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 07:16 PM
    ----
Haven't played anything online for a long time. Probably won't either. I'm more into single player games these days.
Most anticipated game right now? -- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

#5: what games are ya playing? Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 07:53 AM
    ----
whats your ingame name corny? just met someone named c0rny figured that might be you Razz

#6: what games are ya playing? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 02:17 PM
    ----
I sent an invite to you but I guess you never approved. The invitation will come to you outgame mailbox. Like Formula_goatlover @ gmail.com or something like that..

What is your ingame name?

#7: what games are ya playing? Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 06:31 PM
    ----
I'm in CLOWN group... Just cannot manage to speak with anyone except Sasch that love loosing time speaking with dummy belgians Wink

#8: what games are ya playing? Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 01:49 AM
    ----
In game name: Corny_The_Loonie Smile Last edited by Corny_The_Loonie on Mon Sep 05, 2011 02:19 AM; edited 1 times in total

#9: what games are ya playing? Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 08:12 PM
    ----
I play tanks alot but i almost never check the clan window for other clowns because we usually contact one another through skype, also because the chat system is really bad.

#10: Re: what games are ya playing? Author: Millhammer Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 08:22 AM
    ----
I'm playing world of tanks - its not a bad game atall - its simple in concept and gameplay, and not addictive very much - you can play for a bit then drop it. I've found a clan made up of complete nutters, all grown-ups etc - they are called OAP - in the UK that stands for Old Age Pensioners. My ingame name is Millhammer of course.

The only way to communicate effectively in this game is via Teamspeak, Skype or something like that. The OAPs have a 64 slot TS server so that works well.

I have the feeling though that the game lacks longevity due to the big number of games coming out soon and also due to the fact that shooting up tanks is fun but how long can you keep doing that and stay interested?

Overall a great game to play for 2 months of so but then you will shelve it.

I'm not a star wars fan so not interested in SWTOR, but Guild Wars 2 looks promising - and I'll try BF2 etc when out

#11: Re: what games are ya playing? Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 07:54 AM
    ----
Also on Tanks, name Autowash Question

#12: what games are ya playing? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 04:34 AM
    ----
Auto? You on eu server?
Cant find you. Would like to invite you to clown clan.We are 12 clown members so far. 3 more and we can do campaign!! And all die.. but who cares!?
Last edited by ulfberg on Sat Sep 24, 2011 04:36 AM; edited 1 times in total

#13: what games are ya playing? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 04:35 AM
    ----
Millhammer.

You already in a clan?
I would like to send you an invite.
So tell mr percivald do show it and join the real players!!

#14: what games are ya playing? Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 01:13 PM
    ----
No idea on the server i am in, i just pushed download then play button Smile

#15: what games are ya playing? Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 01:22 AM
    ----
I have put world of tanks aside for a while due to the american tanks are crap in tier 9 and 10, there will be a patch that will fix that but not for a while. Atm i'm in Rift rumping around with JJane on Icewatch. My name in Rift is Andarus, send me a tell if anyone of you are around.

And Millhammer, my KV kicks any of your tanks ass any day Smile
Last edited by Sascharim on Sat Oct 01, 2011 01:23 AM; edited 1 times in total

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2