Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ...

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Saxon Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 02:13 PM
    ----
So the plan is to leave Copenhagen at 09:00 am like last time, and arrival in Gothenburg around 12:30 ... Pick up's in Gothenborg at Hef's place like last time ? Same place you're living Hef ?
And then we take off to Bödalen - same place you're living Ulf ?

I estimate the costs of the trip to around 1.400 dkr. like last time - i pay the fuel the way up, so our only expence is fuel for the trip home + the bridge ...

So who's in to tag along ?

From Copenhagen; Lightrunner, Boeffen and myself ...
From Gothenburg: Hef, Saurz

Anyone else ? we have 1-2 spots more in the van ...

#2: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 07:09 PM
    ----
moleman in the van if he havent bailed on us, wich i hope not!

#3: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 07:10 PM
    ----
and yes i do live at the same place!

#4: Re: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Saxon Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 05:15 AM
    ----
According to Lightrunner Moleman cant make it Sad

#5: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 01:35 PM
    ----
Ack i just spoke to him, stoopid work Sad

If it would have been me i would just have resigned Razz

#6: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 01:35 PM
    ----
No use working for an employer that dont let you go to clown meets Sad

#7: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Stoffer Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 09:50 PM
    ----
What time do you want me to be there, and where? Smile

#8: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Fursu , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 PM
    ----
Taking off from Karlstad between 9 am -5pm 1 spot left if someone wanna ride along.

#9: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:26 PM
    ----
ÖL!

#10: Re: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Saxon Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 03:25 AM
    ----
@Hef - will you sort with Saurz that we pick you both up at your place ?

ANYONE ELSE WANNA JUMP THE RIDE FROM GOTHENBURG ?

@Stoffer - we take off from Light's place at 9:00 am - but i can pick you up at the train station as well if thats easier for you ?

My number 20 81 87 07

#11: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 08:19 AM
    ----
Aye Saurz will be at my place when you guys arrive.

#12: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Stoffer Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 05:16 PM
    ----
At what time do you prefer me at the central station, 8.38 or 9.06?

Tried to call you, but no answer. I have saved your number just in case Smile

#13: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 05:55 AM
    ----
I would say 9.06 mate, we can go from mine to there very easily.
For simplicity I would say leave the platform at the 'wrong' end and we can pick you up by the swimming pool (to your right as you come up the steps)

#14: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:10 AM
    ----
you have a swimming pool at your train station....awesome!

#15: Re: Travel arrangements to Ulf's place ... Author: Saxon Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 04:25 PM
    ----
We go by Bilka One Stop tomorrow for beer and booze - cheapest place in Copenhagen ...

Example - 2 boxes of beer (Carlsberg and Tuborg) - total of 60 bottles (33 cl) cost dkr. 180,- excluding bottle deposit (approx dkr. 40-50,- pr.box) ...

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2