New members read!

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: New members read! Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 09:51 PM
    ----
Welcome!

Last weeks numbers in clown wow has increased alot. There could always be issues to come with that in a guild expanding. Therefor I belive its importent that you spend some time on this site to get to know the guild you just joined! I will not get into details but I can say as much as that you joined a very nice guild with over ten years of existens. We meet irl almost every year and we actually care for eachother (but with that also comes som brother and sister fights :).

I hope you as our new members will help us keep the good reputation that clown has in the different games we are playing. If you spot a bad apple in the guild pls let one of the officers or full clowns know about this.

I hope we are the guild you have been looking fir and dreamt so many nights about Smile looking forward to playing with you all!!

Regards

Bulbo
council member

#2: New members read! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 08:26 AM
    ----
I approved a could of new users today - so welcome Smile

If you're aware of anyone who is waiting to get site access please send me PM or in-game mail and I will get them access. Some people choose usernames which don't match their in-game name, that's not a problem but it means they don't automatically get approved.

Vandemar
dwarf in a dress

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1