So the other night in UO...

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: So the other night in UO... Author: Nyte , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 05:26 PM
    ----
We have EM's that do events on the shards. There are 2 per shard I think and they do whatever events they want to. We are having an ongoing RPG type event. So we where gathered the other night with one of the Em's who is playing a role with a rpg char. We where talking about a big battle we are having on Sunday night. He is saying its going to be scary really scary with lots of mobs ect. Someones ask and clowns? He says yes and clowns so I said Bring in the Clowns! Then someone said nothing wrong with the Crazy Lunatics of the Wild North. I cant remember his char name but even after all these years there are still people that remember Clowns. LOL

#2: So the other night in UO... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 06:35 PM
    ----
Mr. Green

#3: Re: So the other night in UO... Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 08:02 AM
    ----
Nice Very Happy

#4: Re: So the other night in UO... Author: wizu , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 09:47 AM
    ----
Ah, that would have been me. Im afraid.
My UO addiction is back, unfortunately.

It's a tad bit lonely but someone has to continue
spreading the CLOWN spirit in UO!

#5: Re: So the other night in UO... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 AM
    ----
Nyte wrote:
Then someone said nothing wrong with the Crazy Lunatics of the Wild North.

They obviously hadn't met Affie! Razz

#6: Re: So the other night in UO... Author: Nyte , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 06:08 AM
    ----
wizu wrote:
Ah, that would have been me. Im afraid.
My UO addiction is back, unfortunately.

It's a tad bit lonely but someone has to continue
spreading the CLOWN spirit in UO!

Ah ok. So you are the last remaining clown in UO then I guess. I am having a good time in UO: So nice to just be able to go out and do stuff without having to have 10 other people with you.

#7: Re: So the other night in UO... Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:54 AM
    ----
HE HE
How I miss my UO!

But at the moment I have limited ability to play anything. I went an got a head injury and have a neck brace to wear. So trying to play any game for very long is a challenge. (Not that my abilities before this didn't challenge me LOL )

Low ceilings+ stairs + metal beam in ceiling + standing up stright on the wrong stair = head going straight up = spinal neck injury (the equivalent of a diving injury YAY...Thorbee is just thrilled at the hospital bill LOL NOT!)

Nice to know I am lunie after all LOL

Have considered going back to UO ...now with 2 people there it might not be too bad. SWG is killing me with the lack of people..yes 2 in UO seems better then what is left in SWG. But for now I will stay in SWG and see if my most trusted friend still has my UO accounts.

In the mean time I will take more pain killers and muscle relaxers and go off to my medication induced fantasy world ROFLMAO

Cleo

#8: Re: So the other night in UO... Author: wizu , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:19 AM
    ----
Ack, seems i cant send PMs! But! Thanks for fixing so i can post Mr. Slinver! And Cleo, i have yet to speak with Nyte! So im afraid im not the one whose been asking around for you. Does that mean there's another one of us in UO? If so, anyone knows whom?

#9: Re: So the other night in UO... Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:14 AM
    ----
HE HE
I am not sure you would have to ask Nyte. She and I speak on occasion via IM and not to long ago said she had spoken with someone who either knew me from CLOWN or was CLOWN. (I think she said he forgot his title in CLOWN) So let's assume it was a CLOWN. And he remembered me. Now if I remember right she said he was Dan. Sadly I didn't remember the name.

Please forgive me. I am getting older. Have recently had a pretty serious head and neck injury and at the time of playing UO I had a small child. All combined this Has made me have "senior moments" more and more. I don't always remember names. But us CLOWNs have so many alts. I honestly could know you by another name LOL

So possibly there is another CLOWN lurking in UO that remembers me and mentioned my name to her. Who knows. I figured after all these years..I would have been forgotten in the game. (I think she said the person that knew me had been in UO 10 or 11 years)
Anyway it's good to see that CLOWN are still around in games. I am not sure where my online gaming will take me. Still in SWG some but not as much as I used to be. Nyte has my UO accounts or at least that is who I left them too when I left. (I think I had 5 or 6 of them Embarassed ) Maybe I will head back to UO at some point.
I do know I live a little over a half hour away from that old man Blade here in Maine. And he WON'T meet me for lunch because he is afraid to ROLFMAO
What kind of CLOWN spirit is this!?!? I don't bite! Well most of the time I don't anyway LOL
Nyte and her husband survived meeting Thorbee, the little jester and me many years ago when they lived in the states. We had a goodtime together and noone was arrested LOL

BRING IN THE CLOWNS!!!!

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1