CLOWN's everywhere?

All Posts

1 2 3 4
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 06:57 AM
    ----
Good morning ladies & gentlemen!

Figured I'd start a nice little active thread for all of us to use on a daily pie basis. Post your feelings, adventures, fix the pics, new interests, gaming developments, hobbies or the things you run over with your car every morning or heck just tell us your deepest love for our beloved and holy pie.

Currently i'm not playing any online game Sad Wish I could but the lack of time tells me otherwise much to my regret. But additionally I can't really seem to find a MMORPG which tickles my wild fantasy. (and believe me...its wild!! *neckid Mc coming through!!*) Mr. Green

I do have a new game for the Wii tho, Boom Blocks, a big thumbs up! Nice and casual gameplay, especially when playing against somebody else.

Didn't run anything over this morning, as far as I know, might want to check the grill of my car later on. I'll keep ya posted Wink

But enough of my rambling.....work work work.....

#2: Re: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 07:22 AM
    ----
Mc wrote:
.... (and believe me...its wild!! *neckid Mc coming through!!*) :mrgreen:.....
*note to self* "Do not sign up for whatever game Mc is playing"

Howdy ho Mc! Im disapointed. Very disapointed. Not on you bro Wink but on the gaming industry. They keep pushing games close to utter crap; PotBS, HGL, TB and AoC. All with great potential wich I was eager to try. They all failed in my book. Miserably.

I even went back to SWG (last fall) and took up Vanguard (winter) again. I really need/want a new game to loose myself in. Will it be WAR? Will it be the secret mmo by Bioware/Lucas Arts? We'll see. For now Im back in WoW, leveling both old alts as well as new toons. Its rather fun again tbh. The one thing you cant take away from WoW/Blizzard is the polish and the smoothness of the game. I just wish other games could get close to this level of achivement. It seems they cant.

Rant over.

#3: Re: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Moleman , Location: Borås, Sweden Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:49 AM
    ----
Have to agree with Gloomy there, so far, no other game I've played have come close to the smoothness of WoW..

I've been away for a while.. Got the impression that this is a current trend among many clowns..?

I might be moving again soon, gonna look at an apartment today, as I'm not very happy with the one I've got now. =P

Also going on a short holiday to Amsterdam this summer, any tips on what to see and what to avoid? =)

Cheers =)

#4: Re: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:50 PM
    ----
pedda_j wrote:
I've been away for a while.. Got the impression that this is a current trend among many clowns..?

I think you hit the nail right on the head with that one. Alot of people are probably messing about with their PS3's or XBOX360's or even Wii's prayer

Gloom wrote:

Very disapointed. Not on you bro but on the gaming industry. They keep pushing games close to utter crap; PotBS, HGL, TB and AoC. All with great potential wich I was eager to try. They all failed in my book. Miserably.

Thats something I totally have to agree with aswell. Seems that the gaming industry is just moving in for a small charge on a nice profit. Whilst most of the titles were very promising! I'm keen as mustard to dive into something which proves to be worth while again.

I say give us the new and improved Ultima Online! Same background, just a totally new engine and I'd be happy! Good PK'ing, nice dungeon thrills, building of towns or houses. Various skills to gain and lose and most of all no set races. Just the human one in a midevil world. Now thats one heck of a pie!

I previously had my eyes on Conan, but reading several reviews it seems that its not the full delicious cooky they'd like to make us believe.

But how many people are still active in WoW these days? All this WoW'ing makes me itch to WoW along with em Mr. Green

(oh I checked the grill of my car, believe it was just a small Pagor'ish creature I ran over this morning)

#5: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 02:24 PM
    ----
For me it's WoW, WoW, WoW and it will remain like that for quite some time I guess. I can't imagine restarting something new in another MMORPGto be honest. The day WoW dies will be the day I retire from online RPGs (at least the leveling ones).

PS:Gloom, yell when you're online. It's so rare to see CLOWNs in there now Smile

And soon, new expansion... Let's level those toons to 80... Till they increase cap to 90... Then 100... Pfff Smile

#6: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 03:46 PM
    ----
you all know you can test out Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn for free for 14 days *chuckles*

Vas Ort Flam *spell fizzled* Cor por *you gain 0,1 in camping*

WTF !

#7: Re: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 05:36 PM
    ----
pedda_j wrote:

Also going on a short holiday to Amsterdam this summer, any tips on what to see and what to avoid? =)
Avoid Mc! At all costs! Mr. Green

Mc wrote:

(oh I checked the grill of my car, believe it was just a small Pagor'ish creature I ran over this morning)
They're everywhere! Goddamnit Pagor! We've told you time after time to keep the...thing...in your pocket!

Corny_The_Loonie wrote:

And soon, new expansion... Let's level those toons to 80... Till they increase cap to 90... Then 100... Pfff
Mm..its the only way they'll keep the customers - until a new mmorpg comes out that gives us housing/cities and thus superior social aspects once again. We can only hope.

#8: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:11 PM
    ----
Im stuck in AoC and I like this game, still have some lvl´s to do until im 80. Yes its not the funniest part to lvl up a new char but im looking forward to see what will happen in AoC when we have alot of high lvl chars, Alliance between guilds, fugitive system for PvP and so on, intresting Smile

#9: Re: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 07:08 AM
    ----
Mornin all!

*yawns heavily and tries to do a thing called "work"....whatever that might be*

Anyone here following the football matches??? I'm looking forward to see how the Swedisch will do against the Russians. It'll be a killing match, or atleast I hope it will.

Then we might have a nice quarter final between us Dutch guys vs. the Swedisch guys Mr. Green

----
A different question: which new MMORPG titles are expected this year?

#10: Re: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 09:18 AM
    ----
Mornin' Loonies

Nice to see people alive and kicking, Hope you are all well Razz

I'm still playing wow, moved all but one toon to Doomhammer server my main is now a Level 70 Rogue (Mr G how much fun is playing Rogue?).
Moved to Doomhammer mainly got fed up with PvP was never very good at it so was fed up paying to look at a grey screen for most of the time. Non PvP server makes it a whole different game quested STV in a few days rather than a few weeks.
Still learning the Rogue class so that also makes the game interesting even after all this time.
My SWG account is inactive at the mo but will be back on it in a couple of weeks.
Thought about Conan but not heard to much positive about it so I decided to save my money.

Keep Save Loonies

#11: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:30 PM
    ----
Hiya Billy Very Happy

Personally I love the rogue class (who would've guessed? :P). Good fun in groups/raids and as solo. Personal favorite classes atm though is hunter and druid (caster spec). The hunter is a killing machine to say the least. Awsome crowd control and survivability.

#12: Re: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Ciar2001 , Location: London,England Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 02:37 PM
    ----
Currently in AoC and loving it, waiting to see how the new PvP system works if it's crap then I will be moving back to DAoC to the OF server they are releasing in September, apart from that not much else going on, my gaming time of old is gone and very limited so I enjoy the new stuff as much as I can for now :/

#13: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 06:52 PM
    ----
Hey, I'm very patient with games. Currently I'm fine with the situation not playing MMORPG's because I'm leveling my

BARD SKILLZ:
violin 88,0
piano 23,0
musicianship 95,0
composition 89,0

Soon I'll BE GRANDMASTER BARD. Zeddicus shall rule again :D.

Not interested in AoC, I didn't feel the spark seeing and reading the information about it.
I felt it with UO, CS, and WoW. Waiting...

#14: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 07:07 AM
    ----
Morning loons!

How about them Russians ey......I had hoped that the Swedisch would win tho!! Sad Would have been a great match between us and them.

I was wandering, who here also has a Wii?? And if so, whats your "wii friend code" on the console? I need to configure mine still, but it would be fun to add clownish friends to! There are several games out there which can be played over the net.

So what are you waiting for, gimme your Wii friend code! Mr. Green

Oh and what kind of games do we all play on the wii? Wink
Sofar i'm enjoying myself with Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf & Boom Blocks. But i'm thinking of maybe buying mario kart, multiplayer seems to be a real bash!

Enough from me...back to work once more! Anyone got a strong mug of coffee for me? *yawns heavily, eyes still in twilight mode*

#15: CLOWN's everywhere? Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 08:42 AM
    ----
Mario Kart has been my favourite Nintedo game forever Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3 4
>
Page 1 of 4