AoC or Aion

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: AoC or Aion Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:34 PM
    ----
If anything like this has been posted then i apologize.

I was just curious to see who is going were....

I've been following both these games up for a very long time now close to a year an a half!!!

Both games have their advantages but it seems to me that Aion clearly out does AoC i mean the graphics are 10x better running the CryEngine which is used for crysis.

And from what i've read up AoC is struggling to give what it promised in the begging.

For me it definatly has to be Aion, i was just wondering were the rest of you Clowns were going

=]

#2: AoC or Aion Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 02:18 PM
    ----
Hiya B Very Happy

Personally, Im on the fence atm. There are so many promising games around the corner.

#3: AoC or Aion Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 01:04 AM
    ----
Hey Gloom =]

And true your right but i dunno just something about Aion that really grabs my attention and i know that NC Soft will do a really good job just as they have in pervious MMO's they've made such as Lineage/ Lineage II

#4: AoC or Aion Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 06:52 AM
    ----
In my humble opinion it seems that the MMO market is becomming quite unstable, with WoW probably still pulling most active accounts. Its very hard for new MMO creators to make an impression these days. Thus the mainstream player will probably continue on playing WoW? Effectively killing any game that might slightly be promising.

But beyond this little curve on the road. There are like to many MMO's comming out for us to make a well thought out choice. Its like standing in a Pie shop and you can see the pie's lying around....but in the end only got a snif of pie-air. This of course whilst drewling on the floor....

To sum things up, I'm a lost man in a MMO world Very Happy

Oh and i'm a luny!

#5: AoC or Aion Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 01:23 PM
    ----
I do know I wont be playing AoC (Im currently in the OB).

I do know both WAR and Chronicles of Spellborn has my attention. Both could of course turn out to be utter crap. Time will tell.

I do know Im still having fun in WoW Mr. Green

#6: AoC or Aion Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 08:41 AM
    ----
LOL Mc.... Mmmmmmmmm Pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! xD
The thing about NCSoft though is that they arent new to this they've been making MMO's Since UO and have teamed up with the Creator of UO on some occasions (the name of the game escapes my mine).

++ in the long run games like Lineage II have had more online users than WoW itself in my opionion were you think people will stay with WoW what i've noticed over the years is that all MMO Players are always looking for new things!!

And i know what u mean Gloom their are alot out their that do look promising and what would "OB" stand for lol :s

#7: AoC or Aion Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:07 PM
    ----
OB = Open beta

#8: AoC or Aion Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 09:13 PM
    ----
Ahhhh Kwl =]

#9: AoC or Aion Author: Ciar2001 , Location: London,England Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 06:33 AM
    ----
I am in the early entry on Fury FFA PvP server, this game is great amazed Clown arent playing Sad the closed beta and the test were awful in comparison to what they have released Gloom, you guys should reconsider it.

#10: AoC or Aion Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 07:10 AM
    ----
Yes its a great game, runs so smoth compared to the beta.
Dont think anyone has started clown in AoC.

#11: AoC or Aion Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:33 AM
    ----
3 days left. then i get the game....

#12: Re: AoC or Aion Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 06:02 PM
    ----
Ciar2001 wrote:
I am in the early entry on Fury FFA PvP server, this game is great amazed Clown arent playing Sad the closed beta and the test were awful in comparison to what they have released Gloom, you guys should reconsider it.

ill join fury as soon as i get the game

#13: Re: AoC or Aion Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 01:56 PM
    ----
so no one is for Aion???

=[, Jst me then. LOL.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1