Pictures.....

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Pictures..... Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 05:27 PM
    ----
I just thought it would be funny to show you guys the pictures I took at the big Clown meeting in january 2007.

It was a blast and it was sooo fun to meet all of you.....hope we can do it again and also get some of the new ones to come:)

Check our website under Clownmeet....

www.123hjemmeside.dk/F...g/16073104

#2: Pictures..... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 05:53 PM
    ----
wohooo thanks you so much for posting this, really good and nice pictures of great times:D
(even if my memory is abit clouded due to Adenas beeing wild with the schnaps:P)

#3: Re: Pictures..... Author: Regazzoni , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 06:54 PM
    ----
Very nice pix. Tried to tell the difference from ingame chars but gave up... Cool

#4: Re: Pictures..... Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 06:57 PM
    ----
Hehe.....feel free to write a greeting on our (Saxon and I) homepage.....it's soo nice to read:)

It's in the section called "Min gæstebog"....

#5: Pictures..... Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 07:30 PM
    ----
Ive got some video feed from that meeting also.. Will see if I can post it somehow.. kinda big though..

#6: Pictures..... Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 07:34 PM
    ----
Ulf, that video should be locked in a safe inside a big mountain somewhere far far away.

#7: Pictures..... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 07:46 PM
    ----
What Saurz said^^ hehe

also i made a post n the guestbook, but it was so full of spelling and grammar erorrs so i doubt that anyone can read it haha

#8: Re: Pictures..... Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 07:52 PM
    ----
Of course you can copy the pics Hef:)

#9: Pictures..... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:15 AM
    ----
What I was saying when my pic was taken:
www.123hjemmeside.dk/F...i=18274026
Argh camera gettitoffame!

#10: Pictures..... Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:12 PM
    ----
Hmm.. kinda scary picture ade. Do shows a new side of you..

#11: Pictures..... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 02:33 PM
    ----
In my defence there was Schnapps. And it wasn't like that nice, fluffy peach schnapps they sell over here in Britain either, oh no... Razz

#12: Re: Pictures..... Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 03:51 PM
    ----
Ade....you visited the vikings country, what did you expect....muhahaha

#13: Pictures..... Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 04:03 PM
    ----
scnapps you say!? schnapps!?

Why did I only get served them umberella drinks!?
MONEY BACK!

#14: Pictures..... Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 04:05 PM
    ----
Hmm.. when posting in this topic I got "datajacked". Meaning 200 windows pooped up..

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1