to council

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: to council Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:57 AM
    ----
sorry for my post where i should not post kick Lord_afghan he isnt allowed to use my pc anymore.

Could someone unband my ip to did 3 updates and got banned 2 man down

lucky have more ip:s

All is Lord_afghan fault so kick him from clown and he cant drink

#2: to council Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:37 PM
    ----
Not sure if I'm following you, but I've unbanned the couple of banned IPs that were in the database for flooding Smile

#3: Re: to council Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 09:59 PM
    ----
THANK YOU VERY MUCHO...

I don't know but that flood banner sucks. I didn't even flood anything!

#4: to council Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:20 AM
    ----
öööuuuöööuu vi har sluatat nian, avadå vi har ju det!!

if someone (who knows swedish) wants to translate feel free

#5: to council Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 08:41 AM
    ----
Iiii..

I also made it into "US top model", what? Its true!!!

#6: to council Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:13 PM
    ----
Oooo! I can translate!
He said: Im a very stupid human, and Minimon can kick my a** very much, because he is sooooooo good, he is the best on the server!

#7: to council Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:50 PM
    ----
I've turned off the anti-flooding security system. Any problems, let me know.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1