Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password
(Register)
Sun Mar 31, 2024
Event Easter

Mon Apr 01, 2024
Event April Fools Day

Gloom: CLOWN Discord! check out details on CLOWN facebook !
23-Mar-2019 23:28:09
Gloom: https://www.facebo ok.com/groups/clow nguild/
23-Mar-2019 22:31:46
Gloom: Fallout 76 !!!
16-Dec-2018 01:22:10
Lavida: Any Clowns in Lords Mobile?
26-Sep-2018 07:56:39
Romano: Bring In The Clowns!!!
03-Sep-2018 21:37:47
Gloom: Rock ya
06-Aug-2018 16:45:24
Lavida: Hallo everyone long time no see ..
21-Jul-2018 06:15:33
cleo: Damn I miss you all.
16-Jun-2018 03:05:27
cleo: Ah they live!!
16-Jun-2018 03:03:00
Gloom: Here! Very Happy
09-Jun-2018 15:55:06
Shout History
Only Registered Users can Shout
Create/Login
Circus Forums › CLOWN › Clown Hall › I take my leave from CLOWN (at least for a while)
I take my leave from CLOWN (at least for a while)
General CLOWN Forum. Talk about anything regarding CLOWN and anything else.
<
1 2 3
>
View previous topic :: View next topic
ulfberg
The One and Only
The One and Only

ulfberg

CLOWN

Post Post subject: I take my leave from CLOWN (at least for a while)
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 02:08 PM

Sad to hear Corny.
And if you change your mind in a week or so you are more then
welcome back ofc. The record for changing mind and come back is 24h
I belive.. Wanna try and do betteR?

Regards

Ulf Berg

The Forgotten
The Forgotten

Lord_afghan

CLOWN
Spirit of CLOWN

Post Post subject: Re: I take my leave from CLOWN (at least for a while)
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 04:55 PM

I dont get this at all tbh - (well im not the sharpest tool in the shed - but anyway)

So your pissed at me - for going horde - and joining a "hardcore" guild that was raiding 5 days a week 5-6 hours each night, instead of playing with clowns?

Should I haven given up what I though was fun at the time - to join clown and do Dire Maul for a year? - Sorry, that was never my cup of tea in wow. (it might be now after 2 years of insane gameing)

PPL want diffrent things out of their playing environment - CLOWNS as we knew it worked wounders in games like UO and SWG - but not in a game like wow -IF parts of the members wants to raid high end instances....

PPL who cannot attend a certian amount of raid time has absolutly NOTHING to do in a raiding guild - period, no mather who nice of chap they are. Heck my hold guild TURNED DOWNED BROTHERS and other relatives to members -cause they wherent playing enough.

Clown need to adapt to the varous games out there. Im sure TBC will make it a bit easier - if not we will make a grand entering in the next mmorpg we enter...

But dont say Clown is dead - cause then ill say go fuck yourself

Saevar
The Pieeating
The Pieeating

Saevar

CLOWN

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:06 PM

Bleh, I think Corny is just frustrated and blowing off some steam. Like Ulf said he is not even close to the record. Besides, I've fucked myself before and its not bad at all. You see I got this technique where I...oh I'll go into details later.

Maybe say...if you say Clown is dead go shave your ass and sit in a bowl of gin. NOW THAT HURTS!!

Saevi ~ Gnome Mage
Buggi ~ Gnome Warrior
Rekki ~ Gnome Rogue
farwan
The Worst
The Worst

farwan

CLOWN

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:55 PM

Saevar wrote:
Besides, I've fucked myself before and its not bad at all. You see I got this technique where I...oh I'll go into details later.

LOOOL LOL LOL LOL!

Berton
A curious clown
A curious clown

Berton

Student of CLOWN

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:57 PM

I agree with you Corny.
Sad to see you leave.

For all of you who have left Clown for adder guilds, and still have an alt in Clown. I think you should get demoted to STUDENT. You should not have anything to say in Clown ruling AT ALL! Fore me you are not a Clown member with full rights to decide what we should do. AND above all, you should not be in the council!

Tomling - Hunter - 40
Philos - Druid - 20
redbilly
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

redbilly

Student of CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 01:37 AM

Maybe the problem is CLOWN's are just too nice, How many guilds would let themselves be shafted twice by some of its members and still say "Come back whenever you want" all will be forgiven.

Maybe instead of saying:

Lord_afghan wrote:

Memebers of CLOWN should be saying "Clown wont die - but those who aint here to help it live, you go fuck yourself"

If I am being un-Clown by saying this you will have to kick me from the guild as I am already a lowly student of CLOWN and happy to be one.

Granted I did apply to join Exalted and my application was denied which is no big deal but having chatted to lots of people in and out of CLOWN I am glad I was refused because I think being in a guild for the sole purpose of polishing someone's already over infalted ego, will leave a very nasty taste in my mouth.

Wow is not UO or SWG the community you could build on in CLOWN TOWN can not be built in WOW. The only way to build any kind of community with WOW CLOWNS is through Guild chat not PIE chanel but guild chat lets keep what we are doing within the wow CLOWN guild.

Lets concentrate on the WoW CLOWN guild and let other guilds do whatever they want.

I am sorry to see Corny go and I hope he will be back soon. But a lot of what he said is right.

If I have offended anyone within the CLOWN guild I apologies. If I have offended anyone outside the CLOWN guild see quote above.

CLOWN TOWN (waypoint -735 -486) Dantooine

Last edited by redbilly on Wed Jan 24, 2007 09:39 AM; edited 3 time in total
Ulv_Vidfare
The Howling
The Howling

Ulv_Vidfare

CLOWN
Spirit of CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 02:05 AM

Lord_afghan wrote:
I dont get this at all tbh - (well im not the sharpest tool in the shed - but anyway)

So your pissed at me - for going horde - and joining a "hardcore" guild that was raiding 5 days a week 5-6 hours each night, instead of playing with clowns?

Should I haven given up what I though was fun at the time - to join clown and do Dire Maul for a year? - Sorry, that was never my cup of tea in wow. (it might be now after 2 years of insane gameing)

PPL want diffrent things out of their playing environment - CLOWNS as we knew it worked wounders in games like UO and SWG - but not in a game like wow -IF parts of the members wants to raid high end instances....

PPL who cannot attend a certian amount of raid time has absolutly NOTHING to do in a raiding guild - period, no mather who nice of chap they are. Heck my hold guild TURNED DOWNED BROTHERS and other relatives to members -cause they wherent playing enough.

Clown need to adapt to the varous games out there. Im sure TBC will make it a bit easier - if not we will make a grand entering in the next mmorpg we enter...

Beer???

Aethan Hu 60 Paladin
Heladin Dw 60 Priest
Malagath Tr 70 warrior
CrazyHorse Ta 69 Shaman
Aethan Aq 63 PoM
Sascharim
The Reckless
The Reckless

Sascharim

CLOWN
Supporter

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 02:20 AM

Saevar wrote:
Maybe say...if you say Clown is dead go shave your ass and sit in a bowl of gin. NOW THAT HURTS!!

I would like to se Arfandir do that Nasty

Elnar
The Buyout
The Buyout

Elnar

CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 02:43 AM

Ulv_Vidfare wrote:

Beer???

ill take one Partyman

Pagor
The Suicidal
The Suicidal

Pagor

CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 03:09 AM

Lord_afghan wrote:
go fuck yourself

Teach me master ? prayer

AIRBORNE !!

Currahee
Lord_afghan
The Forgotten
The Forgotten

Lord_afghan

CLOWN
Spirit of CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 08:09 AM

Ulv_Vidfare wrote:
Lord_afghan wrote:

Beer???

Finally someone with a sence of humor!

Yes please, with suger on top - get me one while you at it.

Corny_The_Loonie
The Loonie
The Loonie

Corny_The_Loonie

CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 08:45 AM

Just popped in and looked at my messages. I saw some of the threads on my messages that I feel should be answered. So here we go Smile You know me, I tend to write a lot, so grab a cup of coffee Wink

First answer to Gloom as he's the old one and should be respected Wink
I wrote something in the wrong order in fact. When I was saying “I hate you” it wasn’t addressed to all the CLOWNs! I’m angry at the ones turning their supposed brothers down, not on CLOWN in general. I’m pissed at the concept of this new thing, as it is totally against all that I believe in, against what I think CLOWN is. And when I get angry, it just eats me from inside. I tend to be aggressive and it just doesn’t help much. So it’s better to step aside, take a breath and cool down. That’s what I’m doing at the moment. Peace to all the CLOWNs I’ve known for so long and please accept my apologies for my sentence that was quite easy to misunderstand. Peace to you Gloom, never had anything against you and always considered you as the wise one Wink

Now I’ll answer to Affie.
No I don’t hate you, see above. I didn,’t say CLOWN was dead either, but I think what we are facing now is far from our original spirit. I nevertheless tried to f*** myself but seems my male attribute is undersized for this… Shocked

I agree with you with the high end story. In fact that subject has been addressed with CoTH already things, you have to group with people playing a lot. Some guilds make it clear with messages like “free at least 4 days a week from 19:00 till 01:00 and fire resistance minimum of XXX”. Though it is sad that sometimes people will disappear of your game, it is quite understandable. Everyone should be playing his kind of game. And in this case, anyone is more than able to say "Ok, from now on I want to achieve it, so I'l grind to get the minimal FR and I'll be more available".

But the case here is quite different. The fact you don’t get it is probably because you’re on the other side and don’t take part to it. What are we talking about here? I’ll just try to make you feel what it is.
A new guild is created by one of your guild members. The idea is “people that like to play together”. Some of your close friends get invited to it and it slowly builds up. You apply to it but you’re turned down because you have a strange voice on Team Speak, or because your signature is “I R TEH SEX”, or anything that has nothing to do with game achievement. Most of your friends contact you to say “So sorry that you won’t be with us any longer, that system is just stupid!”. But they stick to it, and you see more and more of your friends going away where you can’t follow them. It’s the same as if your RL friends decided to go out each Friday but say to you “Oh sorry, you’re not invited there because Pipo said he doesn’t want to see you”. I know enough people that are in Exalted to know why some gets turned down, and it is wrong. For my case someone stated clearly “Yes, one of our member has something personal against you though he doesn’t really know you, that’s all…”.

How will you feel? How will you consider this new group? How would you react if you were part of this group but some other friend is turned down because he likes pancakes with maple sirup (note: not Mapleleaf sirup!!!!)? I know how I would react… Lets’ take it on CLOWN level. Would you accept that someone gets kicked out of the game because two members think he’s ugly though all the others consider him good? Exalted is just a name to do this without recognizing it is CLOWN issue. Let’s consider a new game now. What if just Exalted is created there? Will it be the polite message to say you’re out of CLOWN? In fact maybe you won’t even get the invite in there. People that didn’t like you won’t like you more…. Do you see the difference “high end / like people” now?

I also think that a lot of people that accepted this rule don't really understand how they can hurt other people feelings. I have to say it really hurt me deep to see friends accepting the fact I was rejected because someone didn't like me. And it made me feel that the same someone was more important than me in their eyes.

But here people accept it, and continue to go for this. I said I would not stay to see it. I don’t want to hear of this radical purging system. And I don’t accept the fact that people saying “I don’t like this guy so let’s exclude him” stay in my guild. As I understood that all considered that normal, I considered I had to move. I think it was a good idea as I feel much more relax and external to this.

Finally: I would go for a beer too...

Last edited by Corny_The_Loonie on Wed Jan 24, 2007 08:56 AM; edited 5 time in total
Vargas
The Gnarly
The Gnarly

Vargas

CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:00 AM

Right. I had tons of fun in CLOWN.
Been kicked in the spring cleanup and bribed my way back with a pie.
(Yes u did Gloom!)

Have got help leveling and given the same.
Followed the credo of CLOWN, and felt part of this community.

I am a tempered bloke and tend to take things personally. Instead of pointing fingers and telling half of what happenes, I'll do the easy and covardly thing.
When I get online all my toons will be out of CLOWN and Circus.
Why? Tired of the drama. This is a game....

Safe travels, bring a healer!

Pocket out.

Lithiana
The Loved
The Loved

Lithiana

CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:01 AM

Welcome to the woods, Mr Pocket.

//salute

redbilly
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

redbilly

Student of CLOWN

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:07 AM

InYourPocket wrote:
Right. I had tons of fun in CLOWN.
Been kicked in the spring cleanup and bribed my way back with a pie.
(Yes u did Gloom!)

Have got help leveling and given the same.
Followed the credo of CLOWN, and felt part of this community.

I am a tempered bloke and tend to take things personally. Instead of pointing fingers and telling half of what happenes, I'll do the easy and covardly thing.
When I get online all my toons will be out of CLOWN and Circus.
Why? Tired of the drama. This is a game....

Safe travels, bring a healer!

Pocket out.

Bye

CLOWN TOWN (waypoint -735 -486) Dantooine

Last edited by redbilly on Thu Jan 25, 2007 09:50 AM; edited 1 times in total
<
1 2 3
>