So... Aion?

All Posts
<
1 2
Forum IndexClown Hall

#16: Re: So... Aion? Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 06:28 AM
    ----
Haegl wrote:
Lith, have you had a go at the rogue vermin class yet?

Not yet, but I'm sure I'll get around to it, vermin loves company after all. Wink

#17: So... Aion? Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 08:36 AM
    ----
to be fair, if Aion is anything like NCSoft's other successes like Lineage 2 and alos not far off Lineage 3. then im gonna take a stab at this game quickly becoming the best MMO around because of the hype over the past 3 years =].
Just my two cents.

#18: So... Aion? Author: Wotan , Location: Danderyd/Sweden Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:24 AM
    ----
"The great masses of the people are more easily fooled by a big lie than by a small one"
To answer what I mean by using that historical quote:
It's not the number of copies sold that make a good game. I'm not saying that NCSoft are making bad games. I'm saying they're very good at coaxing people into buying their average games. -- For in reality NCSoft games are no better, nor worse, than games from any other game company.

#19: Re: So... Aion? Author: Haegl Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 03:03 PM
    ----
Had a very quick go and I must admit, it was pretty favourable.

Didn't think much to the girly-boy good side....the feel of the black wings was definitely better!

Forum IndexClown Hall
<
1 2
Page 2 of 2