I'm going to Vikingland!

All Posts
<
1 2 3
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#16: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 03:10 PM
    ----
and now we are drunk, Ulv and Saurz shared a "lock" beer on the way to norway and it contains 24 cans of beer, i can now say that they are quite drunk now Razz and me my self are going there Razz

BRING IN THE CLOWN'S

#17: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 05:01 PM
    ----
CLOWNS in Oslo: Razz

(BTW Crow this keyboard is wrong with all these weird øæå keys...)

#18: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Mithras Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 05:31 PM
    ----
Hope you can enjoy a beer for me too.... Smile
I miss being there with you guys... and see Ulv and again, meet you Saurz, and Sac Smile

#19: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 08:03 PM
    ----
Smile Bring up more pics and a little who is who as well! Cheers m8s! Smile

#20: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 09:03 AM
    ----
Weee, sun, beer and clowns, looks like you guys are having a heck of time over there. Smile

Crow and Ulv I recognize, but think I'm gonna need captions to ID the other lunies I'm afraid. Wink

#21: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 05:10 AM
    ----
Who is who:
Upper picture: Inyourpocket, Crow and Ulv
Lower picture: Raine, Ulfberg, Saurz and Sasch

Was really fun seeing all and just ssitting there chatting on my terrace in the sun was such a treat:)

#22: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 06:06 AM
    ----
LOL - nice to see you guys again.... shame Ade's kept out of the frame but I suspect he was taking the shots.... Raine looks like he's having a thoughtful moment Very Happy

#23: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Raine Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 06:53 AM
    ----
nah.. never... Smile You should know that I never think Very Happy

But it was a great time Smile It's always nice being with CLOWNs Smile You have to come the next time too Light Smile

#24: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 07:54 AM
    ----
aye I will... feel like I missed out this time Sad

so what time you lunes throwing his unconscious body onto a plane?

#25: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Raine Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 08:43 AM
    ----
In Your Pocket drove him to the airport some hours ago Smile

#26: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Saxon Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 09:49 AM
    ----
Next time you gimp's throws in a RL meet without informing me, i'll be very angry Evil or Very Mad

#27: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:08 AM
    ----
Thanks for the great time guys, hope we can do it again soon Smile
and i have a picture of Adenas that i will post when i come home from work Smile

#28: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:41 AM
    ----
Sascharim wrote:
..i have a picture of Adenas..

So he does exist? Oh, you said a picture...prolly bogus then..

#29: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:53 AM
    ----
Who is this "Demos" character? Wink

The plan was that Adenas should come and visit us Norwegains, but then the crazy Swedes all of a sudden thought up this brilliant idea that they would come and crash at my place at the same time..hehe.

We'll meet one day Demos.

#30: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:57 AM
    ----
Thanks for all the fun, was a great time Smile
So fun to meet the clowns IRL Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
<
1 2 3
>
Page 2 of 3