DANGER!! Do not look here...Saevar political rant

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: DANGER!! Do not look here...Saevar political rant Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 01:31 PM
    ----
In the USA the right wing lunatics want to tap our phones, read our snail and e-mail, view our bank records and make the internet subject to who pays the most money. As in...I would be accessing Clownguild.com at dial up speed.

Its rare to see someone talk like I do, as I would, about the subject...and Henry Rollins did just that!

Here is a guy I want to have a beer with!

Enjoy!!

DANGER:: CONTAINS SWEARING AND GENERAL PISSED OFF CONTENT!!

video.google.ca/videop...ns+freedom

#2: DANGER!! Do not look here...Saevar political rant Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 04:07 PM
    ----
I want to smack him but I think he'd become even angrier :(!

#3: DANGER!! Do not look here...Saevar political rant Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 04:07 PM
    ----
Hwenry Rollins ftw!

AND I HAD A BEER WITH HIM A FEW YEARS AGO IN ROSKILLDE!! HAHA

#4: Re: DANGER!! Do not look here...Saevar political rant Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 09:55 AM
    ----
Great speech... Wish a lot of americans would react like that. We'd eventually be able to fly a plane to New York Zoo and toss some bananas in G. Bush's cage Very Happy

On the other hand, we don't do much in Europe either. Guess most became sheeps. I'm different... "Beeeeeeeeeeh"... Ah no, I'm not Very Happy

#5: DANGER!! Do not look here...Saevar political rant Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:32 PM
    ----
Tomorrow I go to Washington DC to a HUGE peace rally. Hopefully the news will cover it (they did'nt last time), lots of celebrities will be there speaking too...Sean Penn, Susan Surandon, Tim Robbins, Danny Glover...hopefully for once, the people will actually make a difference. Wish us luck!!

So no gaming for me this weekend, hopefully I get to play with Clowns soon.

#6: DANGER!! Do not look here...Saevar political rant Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:54 PM
    ----
Gd luck Saevar. Give em he...err, pie!

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1