CLOWN Spirit, Council post

All Posts

1 2 3
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 01:11 AM
    ----
Clown are a guild where we value the clown spirit high, that is what has made clown such a nice guild.
We have members all around the world and even if we dont play in the same guild or the same game we can for example meet IRL and have a nice time.
For clown as a guild in WoW this spirit is even of greater value special during theese last days.
Both full clowns and students in clown has to have the right spirit even in hard times.
When a member in clown doesnt show this, not just once, council have to do something about it.
What has happen then, well council feel that during theese days Sascharim has not lived up to this clown spirit. First to make this post about clown vs exalted just to provoke something that just hurt both guilds and the most importent he talked to Morri in a way that made her feel realy sad, after that Morri leaved clowns.
Council have becuse of this demoted Sascharim to student.
Council hope he learn from this, he has caused lots of people upset with the way he speaks and his attitude. Its now up to Sascharim to prove himself that he has the right spirit.

The CLOWN spirit is the core of the community. These are the standards, or rules if you like, that we live by:

- We laugh
- We love pie
- We eat pie
- We throw pie
- We help each other
- We help others
- We are polite
- We treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves
- We do not kill others (unless in warfare)
- We do not "corpse-camp"
- We do not "trash-talk" our opponents
- We die with a smile

Sascharim follows "most" of the above, he needs to work on his treatment of others.

Council

#2: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 02:08 AM
    ----
First of all i would like to say that i did NOT talk to Morri directly it where made in guildchat and it where NOT intended for her only.

I taked with Slin erlier this evening and he told me that i had been "Warned" two times before, no i have not been warned no one have said to me that "here is a warning for you", i had a argument with Ulf and Saurz some time ago but that is sorted out, and for the second warning, i have no idea what that is all about, some thing with CLOTH and some loot.

The post about CLOWN vs Exalted where made by me because i wanted to know why they joined Exalted instead of CLOWN, and the provokation that you speak of where the Subject Text.

This is not a smart or good way of handeling this issue, it took the counsil 1 day to demote me and not a word from them to me not even a question why i wrote my post or anything, they have gathered information from ppl that are mad at me for what i said.

- We laugh - Check
- We love pie - Check (about 3 stacks in my backs)
- We eat pie - Check
- We throw pie - Check
- We help each other - Check
- We help others - Check
- We are polite - Mostly
- We treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves - Mostly
- We do not kill others (unless in warfare) - Check
- We do not "corpse-camp" - Only those who deserve it
- We do not "trash-talk" our opponents - Check
- We die with a smile - Check

Edit: Spelling
Last edited by Sascharim on Mon Jan 15, 2007 02:44 AM; edited 1 times in total

#3: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:13 AM
    ----
Sach.

I would like to say that it was not an easy desicion to make. You are very
much liked by many ppl in this guild but it should come as no suprise to you that there was to be a reaction to this. You tend to start a storm and when others are thinking the same you are to often the one to light the match.

I have to say that I know all about this, in many ways I could recognise myself in it in the past. Not meaning that Iam so much older and wiser now. Rather older and more lazy. I dont want to get my neck out in the shitstorm. But in old days I loved to ask them questions that maybe did not always was so smart to ask. Especially if I asked them in a way I know whould trigger all kinds of reactions.

So are you a bad person? No. there is many ways about you we all like and I consider you a personal friend!!! That is whats making this so hard. But you need to think about your actions. The guild must come before individuals. I hope that you can continue to play with us, and if not know Iam sure we will continue to have fun in the future.

Regards

Ulf Berg
The One and Only CLOWN
Council member

#4: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:23 AM
    ----
I will quote myself

Sascharim wrote:
it took the council 1 day to demote me and not a word from them to me not even a question why i wrote my post or anything, they have gathered information from ppl that are mad at me for what i said.

i still have not gotten an answer on this one

Reminder, 3 of the Council members are in another guild

Edit: Spelling again
Last edited by Sascharim on Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:24 AM; edited 1 times in total

#5: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:28 AM
    ----
and btw where are the warnings Slin talk about, i have not been warned not a single time

#6: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Slinver Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:30 AM
    ----
Quote::
Reminder, 3 of the Council members are in another guild

You mean 3 of the Council members have a character in another guild?...and that's not even accurate.
We have not left CLOWN..

But that wasn't why you posted was it?
Once again you are trying to provoke...again, you try to cause arguments.
Can you ever learn?
Last edited by Slinver on Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:43 AM; edited 1 times in total

#7: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:31 AM
    ----
and one of the Council members who where with you to make this decition where Morri, and i know that she is really angry with me

#8: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:32 AM
    ----
english is not my native language and the word i use might sound good in my head but not on paper

#9: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Slinver Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:34 AM
    ----
and btw where are the warnings Slin talk about, i have not been warned not a single time

For the record: I told Sasch I had heard about warnings he had had, which had happened while I was away playing my horde characters on another server.
I was very clear when I said to him that I thought they were to do with the Ulf/Saurz argument and something to do with looting, possibly CotH related. I was very clear that my memory wasn't 100% on those.

Of course Sasch chooses to post not once, but twice, saying that I said it - without saying that I was very clear when I told him I could well be wrong.. I was just trying to help him remember what the warnings had been for.

Getting very fed up with Sasch continuing to try to stir the argument with bullshit like this...

#10: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:39 AM
    ----
and Ulf, do thing i feel good about this? do you think you and me will be playing together and have fun in the future after this, i just wanted the best for clown and i admit i did it the wrong way, i might have been an ass for 2 years i have been playing with clowns, CLOWN where that firs guild i joined on Skullcrusher, so everything i have done with clown and for clown is shite?

(this is not a provokative post, i just want to know)

#11: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:40 AM
    ----
Slinver wrote:

For the record: I told Sasch I had heard about warnings he had had, which had happened while I was away playing my horde characters on another server.
I was very clear when I said to him that I thought they were to do with the Ulf/Saurz argument and something to do with looting, possibly CotH related. I was very clear that my memory wasn't 100% on those.

Of course Sasch chooses to post not once, but twice, saying that I said it - without saying that I was very clear when I told him I could well be wrong.. I was just trying to help him remember what the warnings had been for.

Getting very fed up with Sasch continuing to try to stir the argument with bullshit like this...

i can post the screenies from out discusion so the others know what we said

Edit: why i am referring to you is that i heard it from you first
Last edited by Sascharim on Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:42 AM; edited 1 times in total

#12: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:45 AM
    ----
and i dont want to stir anything, why cant i get a proper answer to my questions, from anyone, from the council, please

(this is not a provokative post, i just want to know)

#13: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Slinver Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:47 AM
    ----

Do that Smile
Make sure to post the whole conversation. I'm checking my screenshots too, not sure how much I have of it tho.

#14: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:53 AM
    ----
Slinver wrote:

Do that Smile
Make sure to post the whole conversation. I'm checking my screenshots too, not sure how much I have of it tho.

i got the whole conversation, 1 sec i'll upload them now

Edit: added screenies

www.clownguild.org/mod...193950.jpg

www.clownguild.org/mod...193959.jpg

www.clownguild.org/mod...194012.jpg
Last edited by Sascharim on Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:58 AM; edited 1 times in total

#15: Re: CLOWN Spirit, Council post Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 06:59 AM
    ----
uploaded, you'll find them in the previous post

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3
>
Page 1 of 3