Time to make reg a must...

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Time to make reg a must... Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 07:16 PM
    ----
CLOWNs is one of the few guilds i know that dont require ppl to be registred to post....hence we are flooded with BOTs...

mabey time to change the requirements to post?

#2: Time to make reg a must... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 07:59 PM
    ----
/signed

#3: Time to make reg a must... Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 08:14 PM
    ----
aye i agree with afghan

#4: Time to make reg a must... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 08:15 PM
    ----
hehe the last post was made by me, i forgot to logg in Smile

#5: Time to make reg a must... Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 08:25 PM
    ----
/signed

#6: Time to make reg a must... Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 08:51 PM
    ----
is that not don yet ?!?! Lets kill the Moderators

Sign on that ?

#7: Time to make reg a must... Author: Slinver Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 09:04 PM
    ----
I've set all the forums so that only registered users can post - should stop the bots.. I hope Smile Last edited by Slinver on Sat Jan 13, 2007 09:24 PM; edited 1 times in total

#8: Time to make reg a must... Author: Slinver Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 09:21 PM
    ----
Ok, deleted a stack of posts now.
The bot posts all seemed to be done with the names Ring and Saevaer, or something.

So I deleted all the posts by those names Razz

#9: Time to make reg a must... Author: Ring Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 09:26 PM
    ----
CAn I post???

#10: Time to make reg a must... Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 09:27 PM
    ----
Crap... that didn't work then Sad

#11: Time to make reg a must... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:04 PM
    ----
Can we sort this?

#12: Re: Time to make reg a must... Author: Sequel Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:31 PM
    ----
Quote::
Can we sort this?

I hope so, not being able to see current topics in the 'Last Posts' bar is beginning to do my nut in. What kind of moron writes a bot like this anyway? I mean it's not as if it's serving any purpose entering nonsense text about ringtones on a Gaming Guild website is it?

#13: Time to make reg a must... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:44 PM
    ----
Forums are set to only allow registrerd posters. Doesnt seem to help. How about we set them to "private" instead? Dont think ring has been into the spirits section yet, as an example...

#14: Time to make reg a must... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:00 PM
    ----
Guys guys guys.... leave it to the expert Wink

I've set up the forums now, only registered users can post.

And BTW admins, it's ForumsPro we use not Forums. Unfortunately you can't remove the old Forums module.

#15: Time to make reg a must... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:11 PM
    ----
On second thoughts I've made the Applications forum able to be posted to by anonymous posters - saves us getting a registration for every failed applicant. Cos there are a lot of those, obviously Razz

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2