holy priest want to join

All Posts
Forum IndexApplications

#1: holy priest want to join Author: elnar Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:08 AM
    ----
What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?
name: elnar
class: priest
level: 58
spec:holy to the bone
profession:herbalist 300 alchemy 300

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?
looks like a nice and fun guild

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?
i have played with sarassin a few times

4. How old are you?

5. Have you been in any other guilds?
i was a member in HoT

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?
i was much more active player then the other players

7. What is your favourite colour?
:/ dont know i like them all

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?
i played with sarassin and some other clowns in scholo

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?
because you whre drunk when you made this application form Partyman Razz

9. Pies - Good or Bad?
mmm....pie

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?

i got 1 lvl 9 warr and a lvl 9 hunter but i love my priest so bad i never play on them Razz

#2: Re: holy priest want to join Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:12 AM
    ----
I have played with him and he's a good guy Weedman

BRING HIM IN!!

#3: holy priest want to join Author: elnar Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:14 AM
    ----
i have played with saraasin not sarassin Razz

#4: holy priest want to join Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 09:18 AM
    ----
Dont Trust Sasch !!!!!!! Smile

Welcome bro !

#5: holy priest want to join Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 09:34 AM
    ----
Im pro

But Elnar a piece of advice, dont trust Pagor or Sach, if u send me gold i will tell u who in clown u can trust:p..........and remember to pelt minimon with snowballs
Last edited by Hefaistos on Fri Dec 29, 2006 09:34 AM; edited 1 times in total

#6: holy priest want to join Author: elnar Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 01:00 PM
    ----
i think ill do best if i trust none of you Razz

#7: Re: holy priest want to join Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 01:04 PM
    ----
elnar wrote:
i think ill do best if i trust none of you Razz

lol, thats the spirit Razz

#8: holy priest want to join Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 03:10 PM
    ----
Trust me, trust me.

#9: Re: holy priest want to join Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 04:55 PM
    ----
there is just one small thing, he is not a loonie......... yet Rolling eyes
but he will be, he will be Rolling eyes

#10: holy priest want to join Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:06 PM
    ----
I've played with him in Scholo, he's a good healer Smile Welcome mate!

#11: Re: holy priest want to join Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:38 PM
    ----
Partyman Nasty Gives thy a finger
Sascharim wrote:
there is just one small thing, he is not a loonie......... yet Rolling eyes
but he will be, he will be Rolling eyes

As us he will lose maturity with age.
This youth is so serious... Weedman

#12: holy priest want to join Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 04:26 PM
    ----
Is anyone actually on WoW at this time of year? If so invite this priest chap. And kick Sasc, it's been a while since we've done that and he's due again I think... Very Happy

I would do it myself but I have a date with some Jack Daniels and loads of leftover turkey... Wink

#13: Re: holy priest want to join Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:52 PM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
Is anyone actually on WoW at this time of year? If so invite this priest chap. And kick Sasc, it's been a while since we've done that and he's due again I think... Very Happy

I would do it myself but I have a date with some Jack Daniels and loads of leftover turkey... Wink

something is wrong, i'm still in the guild Nasty

#14: holy priest want to join Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 01:40 AM
    ----
No make me Gm and ill fix that ASAP

Forum IndexApplications
Page 1 of 1