application to join

All Posts
Forum IndexApplications

#1: application to join Author: crockett Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 09:14 PM
    ----
1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?hunter/marksman/herb/alch

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?your reputation goes before you, only heard good things about clown

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?sadly i don't

4. How old are you?24

5. Have you been in any other guilds?yes i was in For honer but alas only alts in the guild so no officers online cept maybe twice a week

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?

7. What is your favourite colour?

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?aye you cant count maybe

9. Pies - Good or Bad?pies are good eat loads but watch your figure Smile

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?have a lvl 24 mage and lvl 23 warlock

#2: application to join Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:25 PM
    ----
What about question 6 - 8? Smile

#3: sorry i miised them out Author: crockett Post Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 09:51 AM
    ----
. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?

4. How old are you?

5. Have you been in any other guilds?

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?I left as i mentioned before that there were mostly alts as officers lvls 22/34 and hardly ever online

7. What is your favourite colour?blue

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?i have a friend in adrastus lll who speaks well of you, told me it was a very good guild his name is papashango

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?

9. Pies - Good or Bad?

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?

#4: application to join Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 08:01 PM
    ----
Aye mate...we seem to be missing a few answers here Wink

#5: Re: application to join Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 08:13 PM
    ----
He has answered them all Very Happy

He's done it in 2 stages.

I think he wants to confuse us Smile

#6: application to join Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 08:36 PM
    ----
Hmmm well this whole thing is confusing the heck out of me.....i'm not getting any clear picture here from you Crockett?

#7: application to join Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 08:40 PM
    ----
YAY PICTURES!!!!

Oh, that's not what U meant, right??

#8: application to join Author: Anderos , Location: London Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:04 PM
    ----
did he say wat level his character was im confused Razz

#9: application to join Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:51 PM
    ----
Here's the full application, after I've run pattern-recognition software on it:

Quote::
1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?
hunter/marksman/herb/alch

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?
your reputation goes before you, only heard good things about clown

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?
sadly i don't

4. How old are you?

5. Have you been in any other guilds?
yes i was in For honer but alas only alts in the guild so no officers online cept maybe twice a week

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?
I left as i mentioned before that there were mostly alts as officers lvls 22/34 and hardly ever online

7. What is your favourite colour?
blue

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?
i have a friend in adrastus lll who speaks well of you, told me it was a very good guild his name is papashango

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?
aye you cant count maybe

9. Pies - Good or Bad?
pies are good eat loads but watch your figure Smile

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?
have a lvl 24 mage and lvl 23 warlock

Hope this helps Razz

#10: application to join Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:20 PM
    ----
we will contact you in game

*saurz*

#11: application to join Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 08:37 AM
    ----
hmmm, still can't see what lvl the hunter is Razz and guess the name is Crockett? Confused

#12: application to join Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 08:40 AM
    ----
I will contact by satellite next week after a meeting with president Bush.

You must convince that you are a good agent first though. We will be running a test program. Don't worry, it's run by principle: "what can't kill you can only strenghten you."

Forum IndexApplications
Page 1 of 1