Autowash

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: Autowash Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:01 AM
    ----
-RL name:
RL?
Im used to be called Stéphane or "Joe the vulture"
No pic of RL as i dont have it.

-Chars?:
Autowash, Bigbadaboum, Multipass, Stonesunk

-Where these stupid names are coming from?:
I have a good explanation for them at least (look at the movie "the fifth element"). You certainly dont for your stupid names Weedman

-Age?:
35 in november, but i look 25 so be jaelous ill live 10 years more than you.

-Sex:
I swear i have one but i dont have pic either.

-Kids:
Not atm, i got enough trouble with my students and my godchild (Arfandir's son)

-Occupation?:
Forced to work, im teatcher in school for girls. Math for dumbs =>its me.
I was previously archaeologist and i hope to teach History as soon as possible.

-Where does the Vulture lives?:
In the country of the 400 different local beers, of chocoate and so called french fries => Belgium.
My nest is in Brussels.

-What does a vulture eat?
Everything possible and if its bad for health=> as much as possible. While typing this im eating fudge, chips and bread with sausages Little thongue man
And pies ofc.
Be jaelous again, i eat and drink like a pig and im skinny as an ethiopian.

-What does i drink so?
Wine (with caracter if possible), red is better (from south-west of france and im happy).
Beer, in belgium we only have problem with beer: which one to choose?
(except for that monkey Arfandir who dont like beer but is stupid enough to taste the shit that Pocket eat)

-Life outside wow?:
No RL since i have to escape reality to be clean. Im close to Arfandir and Corny the Loonie and there cant be RL and psychic balance with such humanoids along.
So, when not on WOW, i travel to another worlds and i transform myself to another things like barbarian healer, knight, noble warrior... For that i need to train my fencing and the use of polearm and maces/axes/...
[img]http://www.clownguild.org/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10030/thumb_gather2005%7E0.jpg[/img]
name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=topn&cat=0&pos=32
After midnight i sometimes transform myself into something huge but shhh.
One other surnatural thing i like is seeing Pocket dancing prayer Hes great belly dancer
Last edited by Autowash on Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:04 AM; edited 1 times in total

#2: Re: Autowash Author: Vargas Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:20 AM
    ----
Please make me stop dancing.....

I still alugh when I think of the cider thing in that pub..

#3: Autowash Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:26 AM
    ----
Oh, I've got to see this! Count me 95% for Göteborg!!!

/GirlLith

#4: Autowash Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:43 AM
    ----
I ll check ou t home i must have a couple of picture of you auto... I ll post them later Wink

#5: Re: Autowash Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 07:39 AM
    ----
farwan wrote:
I ll check ou t home i must have a couple of picture of you auto... I ll post them later Wink

Im sure ill hate them.
Take your time

#6: Autowash Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 04:47 PM
    ----
Hehe, nah, you know me, i would NEVER do something embarrassing... Here i found one where you are at your best... Enjoy Wink

#7: Re: Autowash Author: Vargas Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 06:06 PM
    ----
LOL!!!
Ur soooo nice barf:P

#8: Autowash Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 09:29 PM
    ----
Hehe, it was during an evening i wanted a picture of him to put in my mobile to see his funy head at screen when he phones... I picked (that s the word) the right moment for the picture. I had no idea i could use it one day to help him present himself.

I hope this will get me a karma point, i think i deserve it badly. Very Happy

Have fun loonies.

#9: Re: Autowash Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 09:36 PM
    ----
InYourPocket wrote:
I still alugh when I think of the cider thing in that pub..

Well that was the precise moment where Raine said i m a very bad person, this very moment that convinced me to be called "the worst" clown.

But i still wanna say that it wasn t intentional at all! He usually drinks beer. I know he asked for a cider since he wanted it so badly. But i m so used that he takes beer that i machinally took a beer. Then, but just too late, i had his beer, i remembered suddenly the cider, and i thought it was a good idea so i took one for me.

After that I could not have given him the cider and take the beer, i really hate beer! Already Belgian beer i can t stand, not to mention the cat's pee english fellows drink pretending it s beer.

But damn they do good cider!

#10: Autowash Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:01 AM
    ----
First , you know i dont really like "normal" beer. So your way of thinking was bad at begining for the cider.
Second, you asked for stupid pose for your pic, its not a very natural pose.
Third you are a bad person, dont try to make us believe something else.
The fact that you are procreating shouldnt be allowed by any law.
Last edited by Autowash on Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:03 AM; edited 1 times in total

#11: Autowash Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:52 AM
    ----
Wasn t a normal beer, was a lukewarm awfull british beverage. And you are very likely to appreciate it.

I didn t ask for anything i just shot randomly, but you never look normal anyway.

That might be true after all but you re not helping!

My childs (at least the ones i know of) are absolutely not like me, they toke the best from their mother and the best of me, witch ain t very distinctive i agree.

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1