Odd Swedish videos

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Odd Swedish videos Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 02:37 PM
    ----
Is this really about an IRC bot?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9vujyArcG4

And is this really about sitting on Ventrillo?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eq7hbalqgI

#2: Odd Swedish videos Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 02:57 PM
    ----
You do realize people will have to die for this? Sad

Seriously, I've made it my mission in life to scour the earth of this filth and everyone who's ever heard it. Those who've only listened to it once or twice or by accident will get to go quickly, the fans will have a much more drawn out experience waiting.

After I have cleansed everyone who ever heard any song by this artist, I will move on to the defiler himself. His pain will be legendary and very, very lasting. As his spleen pours from his nose he'll scream an agonizing and deafening roar of relief that he only has a few more days of mind numbing torture left to look forward to.

Then after all that is done I'll take a swan dive off the nearest bridge, completing my work and dying content in the fact that I've rid the world of perhaps the largest and most vile evil that it has ever known.

[EDIT] And yes to both questions.
Last edited by Lithic on Wed Oct 04, 2006 02:59 PM; edited 1 times in total

#3: Odd Swedish videos Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 03:07 PM
    ----
/me edges away from Lithic nervously...

Razz

#4: Odd Swedish videos Author: minimax Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 04:51 PM
    ----
plz adenas warn me next time with:

BE WARNED THIS VIDEO MAY CONTAIN SHOCKING AND IRRITANT MINDLESS MUSIC !

just a thought Razz

#5: Odd Swedish videos Author: Ruszek83 , Location: Denmark Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:27 PM
    ----
Guys... no dissrespect to you or anything but this song sucks big time... ok, it has some beat in it, but the læyrics are pathetic... Razz hehehe

#6: Re: Odd Swedish videos Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 04:14 AM
    ----
And still the first one was a big hit in sweden this summer dont ask me how.
And they are makeing a english version of it for rest of world to enjoy Twisted Evil

I hate that guy i will hurt him if i ever run in to him Mr. Green

Lithic you better get a nuke then i think all in sweden has heard the first about irc Laughing

#7: Re: Odd Swedish videos Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 06:49 AM
    ----
DOTA ----> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...e_Ancients

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1