Funny video...

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Funny video... Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 02:35 PM
    ----
Found this while rummaging around the net today. I thought it was funny atleast, but then again, I have the mental maturity of a 12 year old... Razz

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/rainbowkidsshow.html

"Info: An old British kids show that never aired on tv. Watch and you will see why."

PS. Sound a must.

#2: Re: Funny video... Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 09:53 AM
    ----
hehe, "come on children lets play with our balls!"
I saw this video a while ago, but its still funny as hell Very Happy

Oh and its my very fist post here also! Cool

#3: Re: Funny video... Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:43 PM
    ----
Another funny video for you :
http://www.toxic.no/php/vis_film.php?id=82

Think I feel an oscarnomination for best special effects coming on for this one. Smile

#4: Re: Funny video... Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:55 PM
    ----
LOL, where did you find that one? It is nicely animated indeed, the plot kinda thickens at the end tho.. Laughing

#5: Re: Funny video... Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 05:00 PM
    ----
Hahaha. I loved the rainbow one :):)

#6: Re: Funny video... Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:14 PM
    ----
I just had to share this one with all of you, enjoy! Very Happy

Darth Vader encounters Japanese Police

#7: Re: Funny video... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:42 PM
    ----
lol nice Smile

#8: Re: Funny video... Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 02:12 PM
    ----
hehe.... the Rainbow one was private filming for the production companies Christmas party... or so goes the urban myth

#9: Re: Funny video... Author: Mauz Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 04:35 AM
    ----
lol

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1