I'm going to Vikingland!

All Posts

1 2 3
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:41 AM
    ----
Bring it on Vikings Very Happy

#2: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Raine Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:44 AM
    ----
oh.. don't worry Adenas... We will Very Happy

#3: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:49 AM
    ----
Do you want anything from Britain? Pocket wants a London Bus. Do you want an authentic London Tourist Pub Pie? Wink

#4: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Raine Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:51 PM
    ----
Very Happy

what about an authentic London cab? Full size of course..

#5: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 01:09 PM
    ----
Might have problems fitting it into hand luggage but I'll see what I can do Very Happy

#6: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 05:33 AM
    ----
I was going to send you an authentic London Pub..... but then I decided that there would be no point as every time you went to use it they would be just closing Very Happy

#7: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 06:17 AM
    ----
My mate Gav suggested that I smuggle a couple of crates of beer in, because you Vikings are ripped off even worse than us Brits for alcohol prices...

Was looking at the Norwegian Customs page and I'm not allowed to smuggle much in...

Quote::
a) 1 litre of beverages with more than 22 up to and including 60 % alcohol per volume as well as 1 litre with more than 2.5 up to and including 22 % alcohol per volume or 2 litres with more than 2.5 up to and including 22 % alcohol per volume .

b) 2 litres of beer with more than 2.5 or other beverages with more than 2.5 up to and including 4.75 % alcohol per volume.

This means that you may for example bring with you 4 litres of beer provided you do not have with you any other alcoholic beverages.

4 LITRES OF BEER! That's inhumane! No wonder you Vikings went raping and pillaging around Europe - you were trying to get away from this sort of persecution at home Razz

#8: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 06:23 AM
    ----
Oh I can bring more in it seems (up to 27 litres) as long as I'm willing to pay 20kr per litre of beer. By my reckoning that's just under £1 extra for each bottle I take... :S

I think if they tried that in Britain we'd probably be having a revolution by now! Very Happy

#9: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 09:01 AM
    ----
Your pubs suck big time, so don't bring any of those:D

I don't think you'll have to bring much mate. What date will you arrive, how long will you stay and are you going to camp on my couch? Smile

#10: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:17 AM
    ----
Arriving 28th July, leaving 31st July and I can camp anywhere Wink

Raine and Pocket - I have your taxi and bus Very Happy

#11: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Pocket Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 03:04 PM
    ----
U couldnt fit a pub but managed the bus.. Good work!

Oh. What time do u arrive, or land as they say...
If I get home in time I just might bring out the limo... Or at least my car...

If I don't I won't be far behind u on ur way to Oslo Smile
And then I guess Raine can organice the pick up..

#12: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Raine Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 07:13 PM
    ----
I will Smile and I have the schedule Smile

#13: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: lallare , Location: Stockholm Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 08:06 AM
    ----
The prices in norway is scary Smile

#14: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 08:31 AM
    ----
very quiet here at work with Adenas off pillaging Norway..... now make sure none of you put anything suspicious in his luggage for the return trip that could be hard to explain at UK customs.... I'm sure you wouldn't do it but I just wanted to make sure Wink

#15: Re: I'm going to Vikingland! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 09:58 PM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
Bring it on Vikings Very Happy

ofc we will, Saurz, Ulv and me are going to Oslo this saturday 29/7 Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3
>
Page 1 of 3