- Your real name
Scott

- Your age

- Your sex
...male

- Your home country/town/city
UK - Woking

- Your occupation
IT Support Technician, or something like that.

- Your hobbies
I play the good old Geetah... and find spare time in and around that, to rebuild PC's.

- Your favourite dungeon/game
Currently SWG (Star Wars Galaxies), since they've almost completed the emulator. I drift in and out of WoW since Beta, and recently downloaded the Trial just to get my fingers dirty again... whether that'll last the 10 days, or become a subscription, no one knows.

- Your favourite city/country/holiday
I guess USA... although Grrece has it's moments. Haven't quite explored the world yet, so not a fair judgement.

- How you heard of CLOWN
Lightrunner... infact, I introduced Andy to SWG, thus introducing him to CLOWN *waits for applaud*... so anywhoo...
Never actually saw you guys on Euro-Chim much, but spotted the name on Skullcrusher from time to time.

#2: WushiWushi! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 09:19 AM
    ----
Very fancy with the red text... welcome pal and grats on posting
This is effectively my youngest brother although no blood relation....I spent my childhood in his house eating his food

#3: WushiWushi! Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:55 AM
    ----
Welcome!!

#4: Re: WushiWushi! Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:59 AM
    ----
Welcome....

#5: WushiWushi! Author: Saxon Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 AM
    ----
Welcome mate Smile

#6: WushiWushi! Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 AM
    ----
welcome to the lunacy mate, now theres no escape.

#7: Re: WushiWushi! Author: Muufasa Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 01:00 PM
    ----
Lightrunner wrote:

I spent my childhood in his house eating his food

Mhm, which I'm billing you for.

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated.

#8: WushiWushi! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 04:35 PM
    ----
Woho! Yet another to check in at the asylum!

Welcome Mr. Green

#9: WushiWushi! Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 08:21 AM
    ----
whalecum!

#10: WushiWushi! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 04:51 PM
    ----
Welcome Razz

Light introduced me to WoW so I guess that makes you, er, my MMORPG great-grandaddy. Or something :S

Edit: Nope, only grandad! Heh.
Last edited by Adenas on Wed Mar 04, 2009 04:51 PM; edited 1 times in total

#11: Re: WushiWushi! Author: Muufasa Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 04:56 PM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
Welcome Razz

Light introduced me to WoW so I guess that makes you, er, my MMORPG great-grandaddy. Or something :S

Edit: Nope, only grandad! Heh.

I'm afraid so... so when you sign into a gaming rehab clinic, you have me to thank.

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1