What do I do with a "hacker" once I have his ip adress?

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: What do I do with a "hacker" once I have his ip adress? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 06:21 PM
    ----
Have someone or some program is trying to get into my machine using telnet. Ive got his ip adress. How can I check where that adress is from? Or how can I use this ???

The ip adress trying to access my machine is:

#2: What do I do with a "hacker" once I have his ip adress? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 06:28 PM
    ----
Got the information trough some program. Its a mother fucker Spanish guy from madrid trying to get into my pc..

anyone know how to kill his machine!???

233.pool85-54-255.dyna...-bin/webcm

this is the guy..

The sadest thing is that you can login with:admin admin.. LOL..

LETS KILL THE SUCKER!!

#3: What do I do with a "hacker" once I have his ip adress? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 06:32 PM
    ----
This is the funiest thing ever. Iam turning his firewall off and opening for traffic on his router from telnet and all kinds of shit. Never dreamed I could do all this... LOL

#4: What do I do with a "hacker" once I have his ip adress? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 06:35 PM
    ----
And 5min later another attack!!

85.172.97.121/cgi-bin/webcm

same login:

admin admin

#5: What do I do with a "hacker" once I have his ip adress? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:40 AM
    ----
He might be a noob running a bot, a spam zombie or whatever. Real hackers don't use their own machines, only machines they've compromised Smile

#6: What do I do with a "hacker" once I have his ip adress? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 05:39 PM
    ----
that is what i figured out also.. What kinda "hacker" have admin admin as a password on the router?

#7: What do I do with a "hacker" once I have his ip adress? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 03:13 PM
    ----
LOL, indeed Wink

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1