I want to join CLOWN

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexApplications

#1: I want to join CLOWN Author: Silverblue Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:41 AM
    ----
1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?
Silverblue Hunter level 24 - soon 25 and my pet Blueshadow

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?
Both my daughters and son in law are in the guild. As it is a very important discussion subject in our family conversation, I thought I would try as well. I am now all creasy about the game!

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?
Yes I do, I know Lithiana, Alessi, Emoular and Demos

4. How old are you?
Going hasty toward 61! Do not laugh. I am a very entertaining grandma!

5. Have you been in any other guilds?
No, just groups

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?

7. What is your favourite colour?
I would say silver, purple and blue

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?
As said before from the whole family

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?
May be to check the sanity of people - not to let anyone in!

9. Pies - Good or Bad?
Pies are very good for UK people and I must admit that I love to have a good old day pie when I am in London or Basingsstoke! If it is pies in the game then I am afraid that my experience does not give me an obvious answer.

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?
Yes I have a mage: Ashleycame - level 13

That's it
Hope to be the first grandma of the guild and that you will let me join. In a few years I will be quitting my job (5 years or so) and I will need a place to go and feel young
My grandkids also plays WOW and I just love spending exciting time with them.
Right, enough of that, I rest my case and it is up to you guys.
Silverblue (Grandma)
Last edited by Adenas on Sat May 12, 2007 10:46 AM; edited 1 times in total

#2: I want to join CLOWN Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:45 AM
    ----
cant have enough grandmas in a guild, ler her in.

#3: I want to join CLOWN Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:47 AM
    ----
Saw Silverblue at the CLOWNing last night Smile I wouldn't have any objections to her joining Smile

I've set up a poll Smile

#4: Re: I want to join CLOWN Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:21 AM
    ----
Well this Grandpa says let her in Surprised although I aint quite a Twirly*

*In the UK Grandma's and Grandpa's have a nickname of Twirly... As when they reach the retirment age they get a free bus pass which is valid from 9am and they can be heard boarding buses each morning asking " Am I to early (Twirly) for my pass"

#5: I want to join CLOWN Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:22 AM
    ----
Soo.... u are seriously a grandma?? Are you Lith's and Alessi's mom? Razz

#6: Re: I want to join CLOWN Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:26 AM
    ----
Yay.....that's my mom Wink

I say let her in......hehehe

#7: I want to join CLOWN Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:27 AM
    ----
Haha, that's imba mate... I say yes Razz If I dont Alessi and Lith will kick my butt Razz

#8: I want to join CLOWN Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:28 AM
    ----
Bienvenue, on ne peut qu'accueillir bras grands ouverts une grand-mère!

#9: Re: I want to join CLOWN Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:37 AM
    ----
redbilly wrote:
*In the UK Grandma's and Grandpa's have a nickname of Twirly... As when they reach the retirment age they get a free bus pass which is valid from 9am and they can be heard boarding buses each morning asking " Am I to early (Twirly) for my pass"

I never heard that! Must be some odd Northerner thing Wink

Down in London we speak the Queen's English.

I want to break freeeee! I want to break...

#10: Re: I want to join CLOWN Author: Saxon Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:44 AM
    ----
We now have a casual section and a raid section ... I suggest we also form a senior section, as quite a bunch of our members can get instant full membership there ...

Clown senior section members so far;

Gloom
Haegl
Magdelane
Silverblue (probably soon)

and so they can be able to start instantly on 5-man instances, we also give them Lutze as he's nearly there as well .... Laughing
Nasty

#11: Re: I want to join CLOWN Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:46 AM
    ----
Ohh....ohhh.... and Demos himself can join too as he turns 35 16th. of may this year Very Happy

#12: Re: I want to join CLOWN Author: Lutze , Location: New Brighton, Cheshire. UK Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:23 PM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
Down in London we speak the Queen's English.

I very much doubt that the Queen talks about using the apple's n pears, though I'm sure that the Duke of Edinburgh must get on her thruppney bits all the time. Don't get me started on words like book and roof and their southern / northern / bbc english versions.

Anyway... Demos awayegoyemugye... an bileyerheed. U'm no as auld as youse ur!

#13: I want to join CLOWN Author: Silverblue Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 01:05 PM
    ----
Hello guys not so fast! It is not because I have a certain age.... uhmm That I am old! Demos, you should know better....

#14: Re: I want to join CLOWN Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 01:30 PM
    ----
Invite Silverblue Smile

#15: Re: I want to join CLOWN Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 05:17 PM
    ----
I SAY YES, first time ever.

Forum IndexApplications

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2