Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 07:29 AM
    ----
Tomorrow is STAR WARS DAY what are YOU doing to celebrate.

"May the Fourth be with you"

#2: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 07:49 AM
    ----
I will walk back and forth in the corridor outside my bosses office saying "This is not the employee you are looking for"

#3: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 07:54 AM
    ----
I will breathe heavily in a Darth Vader style down the telephon... er... I mean I will call Gloom a wookie Very Happy

#4: Re: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: Vargas Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 08:43 AM
    ----
Hmmm. Guess I'll call the wedding anniversary thing off with my wife and rahter go swooooshing between trees in the woods.

Or mebbe enter the death star for a bite to eat...

Death star
Last edited by Vargas on Thu May 03, 2007 08:56 AM; edited 2 time in total

#5: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: Haegl Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 08:53 AM
    ----
I will be doing the usual warping of young minds to join me in the dark side.

Yup, another day's teaching.

#6: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: Lutze , Location: New Brighton, Cheshire. UK Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 08:55 AM
    ----
I'll download for the nth time Star Wars Cantina and chuckle

#7: Re: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 08:59 AM
    ----
Lutze wrote:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX3sI0q5iMI actually works Smile

#8: Re: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: Lutze , Location: New Brighton, Cheshire. UK Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 09:01 AM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
Lutze wrote:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX3sI0q5iMI actually works Smile

I knew it would be on there.. alas my workplace has decided that utoob is out of bounds.

#9: Re: Celebrate with Luke, Hans and Obi Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 09:01 AM
    ----
Just another day at the office trying to persude Sequel to stop playing ANIMAL RESCUE on his new PINK Nintendo DS and come back to WoW.

It is after all only the 4th of May

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1