I want to join Clown

All Posts
Forum IndexApplications

#1: I want to join Clown Author: Granis , Location: Sweden - Sundsvall Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:36 PM
    ----
Questions

1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?

Granis - Human Rogue - Level 50 - 0/0/41 - Skinning/Leatherworking

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?

It seems to be an active and serious guild and that is what i need.

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?

No i dont :/

4. How old are you?

19 years old, live in sweden

5. Have you been in any other guilds?

Yes

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?

Not serious guilds never one online etc.

7. What is your favourite colour?

Must be pink Very Happy

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?

Hmm, i was going to Crossroad and have some fun and saw alots of allys there and all was in the guild Clown then i got the homepage and register me

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?

Well i dont know because its funny?

9. Pies - Good or Bad?

Applepie...love it

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?

Night Elf Hunter - Level 14, Dont play whit it so much

Raiding Questions

11. How many nights a week can you raid?

Hmm...3-4 nights

12. What attunements do you have?

I dont have any attunements

13. Have you any experience of end-game instances?

They are very very hard? Razz
Last edited by Pagor on Thu Apr 05, 2007 04:22 AM; edited 1 times in total

#2: I want to join Clown Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:47 PM
    ----
hey mate dont want to be a boring old fart but we were up there playing with friends in the rl room beeing real drunk, sorry mate i will not vote on this ill pas my vote.

further discussion will only be take at PM
Last edited by Hefaistos on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:58 PM; edited 1 times in total

#3: I want to join Clown Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 04:22 AM
    ----
Added a 3 day Poll on this one

#4: I want to join Clown Author: Elnar , Location: deje sweden Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 05:53 AM
    ----
i dont know the guy so ill pass my vote

#5: I want to join Clown Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 07:23 AM
    ----
Nothing in this application rings alarm bells for me. I say let him in, and if it doesn't work out for us and him it doesn't work out.

Granis - have you talked to anyone in-game yet? It may help if you do as for us CLOWNs it's important we get on with you Smile

#6: Re: I want to join Clown Author: Granis , Location: Sweden - Sundsvall Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:45 AM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
Nothing in this application rings alarm bells for me. I say let him in, and if it doesn't work out for us and him it doesn't work out.

Granis - have you talked to anyone in-game yet? It may help if you do as for us CLOWNs it's important we get on with you Smile

Well there was some of the CLOWN guys in Crossroads yesterday and i talked to them then and they seems to been wery nice and kindly folks.
We raided for a while must say that was the funiest raid i ever been in

#7: I want to join Clown Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:46 AM
    ----
First time i see CLOWN and serious guild associated!!!

#8: I want to join Clown Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:27 PM
    ----
The rumors say that the raid was under the influence of alcholic beverages. This is offcourse something we take distance from while raiding. We even got a complain from the inn keeper at Crossroad that we suppose to not have payed for our beers.. I left a gold not sure how many beers we took though.. (this because I do not know how to tell yet.)

#9: I want to join Clown Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:28 PM
    ----
Last post was made by me. Seems that no-good warr left his password in the computer ...

#10: I want to join Clown Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:49 PM
    ----
Should we or should we not have polls about people joining clown ?

Or perhaps ask questions first, then a poll ? after a few days ? ?
Last edited by Pagor on Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:56 PM; edited 1 times in total

#11: Re: I want to join Clown Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 01:55 PM
    ----
Hefaistos wrote:
The rumors say that the raid was under the influence of alcholic beverages. This is offcourse something we take distance from while raiding. We even got a complain from the inn keeper at Crossroad that we suppose to not have payed for our beers.. I left a gold not sure how many beers we took though.. (this because I do not know how to tell yet.)

too bad the innkeeper is not with us anymore

R.I.P XR Innkeeper

Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman

#12: Re: I want to join Clown Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 01:56 PM
    ----
Pagor wrote:
Or perhaps ask questions first, then a poll ? after a few days ? ?

sounds good, i vote for that

#13: I want to join Clown Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 02:01 PM
    ----
Yeah a poll after a few days best I think.

#14: I want to join Clown Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:20 AM
    ----
Denied, due to a 50/50 outcome of the poll.

Forum IndexApplications
Page 1 of 1