Aloha

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: Aloha Author: Asaerim , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 09:07 AM
    ----
Hello my friends

A short intrucutcion of myself...

I started playing this game about one and a half year ago and ended up in Lanfear's guild pretty fast. Once I hit 60 the guild was sadly pretty inactive so I moved over to coth, where I had the pleasure of experiencing MC, BWL and AQ40.

I live in Lund, Sweden, together with my girlfriend and I work as a service manager. Oh btw.. I'm one of the older guys Smile

Anyway, thanks for letting me join this guild and I'm sure i will have a good time here.

Cheers /Asaerim

#2: Aloha Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 09:18 AM
    ----
Welcome to the insane asylum! Straight jackets to your left, medication on your right, but to be honest most people just go straight for the pies. Very Happy

#3: Re: Aloha Author: Millhammer Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 09:31 AM
    ----
welcome to clowns - just keep drinking heavily while you play - i find it helps here

#4: Aloha Author: Elnar , Location: deje sweden Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 09:49 AM
    ----
welcome to the guild Smile

#5: Aloha Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 09:50 AM
    ----
Asa! Tjoho! Welcome bro Very Happy

#6: Re: Aloha Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:00 AM
    ----
Hey Asaerim...nice to see ya here :)!

#7: Aloha Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:29 AM
    ----
Nice to have you in the guild mate Smile

#8: Aloha Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:31 AM
    ----
welcome Smile

#9: Aloha Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:53 AM
    ----
Tis the season for it - welcome Smile

#10: Aloha Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 01:32 PM
    ----
Welcome m8 Very Happy

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1