What does it all mean?

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: What does it all mean? Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:01 PM
    ----
Hey guys.

I can't help but feel a lil left out on all that may or may not be happening in the guild.

Would someone fill me in? I am aware that the COTH-fellas are now clowns and yay for that, cause the more the merrier.

But I woke up thinking maybe it was not just to add people and diversity.

What is going on? Rolling eyes

/GirlLith

#2: What does it all mean? Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:36 PM
    ----
Anyone?

#3: What does it all mean? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:12 PM
    ----
Merging i think ?

Someone said The Winds Of change, and i must agree on that.

All i know is that trusted people are comming to join up with clown, and for that we soon can do any raid we want Smile

#4: What does it all mean? Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:21 PM
    ----
yeah I can only echo what Pagor has said... and that's not cause I know more and am nodding wisely in a jewel encrusted council seat with all the plans laid before me on a table.

consider more two cavemen sitting around chewing a bone having just found a lighter and a piece of dry wood.... you're not entirely sure what's going to happen but there's a quiet confidence that the meat's about to taste a damn sight better

#5: What does it all mean? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:23 PM
    ----
lol

UGH ...

#6: What does it all mean? Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:23 PM
    ----
I think someone might know more.

And what happened to Old Lith's post??

#7: What does it all mean? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:26 PM
    ----
Ofc someone has a plan, someone always has a plan, but i dont know more then what iv told you tho Smile

What post ?

#8: What does it all mean? Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:27 PM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:
I think someone might know more.

And what happened to Old Lith's post??

I deleted it since I realized that it just explained why they joined (which basically in my post came down to the "add people and diversity" that you mentioned in your post), and because I didnt really have a clue that any of it was much more then my wild speculations, and because I thought I could get away with it without anyone noticing! Razz
Last edited by Lithic on Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:28 PM; edited 1 times in total

#9: What does it all mean? Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:30 PM
    ----
LOLOL

Ok Lithic.

But someone talk! Soon!

#10: What does it all mean? Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:38 PM
    ----
I'm sure someone will soon, they are just being old and slow as usual, probably havent even gotten their caffeine drip today... Wink

#11: What does it all mean? Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 05:35 PM
    ----
im confused too but Im so used to it I dont wanna be clear anymore

#12: Re: What does it all mean? Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 08:54 PM
    ----
I dont know a shit Rolling eyes

#13: What does it all mean? Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 09:03 PM
    ----
Just wanna see all thecool colors Last edited by Minimon on Wed Mar 28, 2007 09:05 PM; edited 1 times in total

#14: What does it all mean? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 07:57 AM
    ----
Firstly I'd just like to say that no-one in the council is sure of the whole story. There have only been a couple of people organising this - mainly Gloom, Haegl and Slinver from what I understand - and they did this by themselves - it is in no way a council-organised thing. The reason it's taking time from what I understand is that it involves some quite delicate negotiations and some widely differing opinions. However Gloom is currently composing a post which hopefully will be posted today, which should explain all. It's a good-un too - plenty of pie involved.

To summarise, there are a few changes afoot, and these are exciting times. You shouldn't have long to wait for an explanation.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1