Little CLOWN update

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Little CLOWN update Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:29 PM
    ----
On friday Slin and myself went to see the midwife, I had lots of blood taken (ouch!!). We also heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time, it was amazing Smile

This morning I had my scan appointment come through, I will be scanned on the 28th of march Smile

I'm already feeling the baby move Mr. Green

#2: Re: Little CLOWN update Author: Vargas Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:38 PM
    ----
Oh the sweet wait:)

#3: Little CLOWN update Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 01:06 PM
    ----
Gz Slin and Morri Smile

#4: Re: Little CLOWN update Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 01:11 PM
    ----
The ultrasound revealed this little bugger inside the tummy...

#5: Little CLOWN update Author: Slinver Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 01:16 PM
    ----
Oh no.. not another gnome!!

#6: Little CLOWN update Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 01:25 PM
    ----
Looks like they have invented some kind of new combination watering-can/broom device, and they haven't even been born yet! We shall now be able to sweep things up AND water them at the same time! Slin and Morri you're going to give birth to a genius!

#7: Little CLOWN update Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 01:52 PM
    ----
Nice Morri, big gratz again Smile

#8: Little CLOWN update Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 02:46 PM
    ----
Gratz Morri and Slin, Hope everything goes well for you and all Smile

Ourselfs we have to go to the hospital and try to turn our baby on thursday cause he isent lying as he should.

#9: Little CLOWN update Author: Raine Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 05:13 PM
    ----
hm.. it looks like Morri has played a bit too much with Warcrow lately....

and Pagor: I hope everything... er... turns ok Smile

#10: Little CLOWN update Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 05:25 PM
    ----
Quote::
hm.. it looks like Morri has played a bit too much with Warcrow lately....

I don't think I've ever played with Warcrow in "that" kind of way Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1