Hello CLOWN's

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Hello CLOWN's Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 09:56 AM
    ----
Well it's been a long while since I visited this site. But I was in a bar on saturday night and the nights theme was The Circus and seeing clowns doing there bit I thought of you guys and thought I would say hi and glad to see things still happin' here.
I am still playing WoW on Doomhammer PVE server still enjoying it and still learning to play as well as some of you guys do.
Stopped playing SWG as it got a bit silly.
Tried GW for a few weeks but that did not give me the same buzz as Wow.

My Good friend The CLOWN Sequel is taking the big some say huge step in June and getting married yes there is someone stupid enough to take him on and a very nice lady she is to.

Once again nice to see CLOWN still going strong and best wishes to you all.

#2: Hello CLOWN's Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:21 AM
    ----
Hey pal.... pass Sequel my best wishes and make sure you get some pics to post on the site of him trying too look smart.....and presumably clean shaved Very Happy

#3: Hello CLOWN's Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 PM
    ----
Hey Billy,

Long time no see. Give Squeeeeeel my best wishes (perhaps better tell his wife to be?)!

Have ya tried Fallen Earth? If not - its rather close to original SWG. At least as close as one can get on todays MMO market. If ya do - look me up (<- FE forums).

#4: Hello CLOWN's Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 04:51 AM
    ----
whoooooo coooolers! If squeeeel needs a bride of honor - im there dude!

#5: Hello CLOWN's Author: Stoffer Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 AM
    ----
Heyhey man, I have started a toon on Doomhammer. What is your name?

#6: Re: Hello CLOWN's Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 AM
    ----
Stoffer wrote:
Heyhey man, I have started a toon on Doomhammer. What is your name?

Amibovvered - Rogue
or
Magdelane - Druid

Give me a yell if you need anything.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1