*Peeks in and sees some familiar faces*

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Tiggs Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:05 PM
    ----
Heyas CLOWN type peoples!

A long time ago in a land far away called Brittania my family was a huge part of CLOWN. My brother was Balsarious the Emmissary, my father who passed away a couple of years ago was known as Masshysteria and I was known as Cassandra or Cass and held CLOWN town on Catskills server some may also remember me as one of the gods named Tigger.

I recently ran into a member of CLOWN in Hellgate London and he brought back some very good memories that lead me to here. I am glad to see that CLOWN still lives on and scared that you lived on in some of the games I worked on (be gentle with your replies LOL). CLOWN has come up a few times in the last serveral weeks as I also ran into the Seer that did the events for CLOWN on the EU server. So I figure I may as well drop in and say hello to anyone that remembers me. *Glances over at Gloom*

/curtsey

Tiggs/Tigger/Cass

#2: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:12 PM
    ----
Tiggs! Lovely! Woho!

Yeah, we're all still fooling around. For better or worse. Some of us are even back in SWG *cough* *cough* Wink

The Gargoyle quest. Oh, lord what sweet memories. Please give that special Seer my best regards if you bump in to him/her again. Brendan Tag was his ingame quest char from memory. Alot of fun Very Happy

What are you up to these days? Still working in the industry? Hows John? I havent heard from him in ages.

#3: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:54 PM
    ----
Heya Tiggs, nice to meetcha Smile

#4: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Tiggs Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:57 PM
    ----
Oh Noes Gloom you said the three letter word!! hehhehe I heard some of you had went back to SWG, I do miss that community but I hear so many old timers have left.

John is doing good he doesn't play anymore. My son still does, I think he was Bokag on EU server. He plays UO still and also works for Blizzard as a GM. I work for Ping-0 on Hellgate London and Mythos as well as run my own company outside the industry.

Adenas, nice to meet you too and thanks for the help Smile

#5: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 08:02 AM
    ----
The gargoyle quest....now that brings back memories! Perhaps ye still know me to Tiggs, its me Infinytas over here! Smile

Nice to see old CLOWN's popping in now and then! Are you planning on playing some sort of other MMORPG? (with us of course Very Happy )

#6: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 08:06 AM
    ----
Mm, obviously SWG isnt was it used to be (for several reasons). Although I gather many has left, the community is still strong and dedicated. Broken core issues is what drives people (all categories) away though. I reckon our salvation would be SWG2 (whenever, if ever *crosses fingers, does the rain-dance and tosses the chicken bones*).

Ah! I thought I saw a Tiggs on the HGL forums. Obviously I didnt know it was you. Good luck on that one.

Give my love to the family. Especially to John Very Happy

#7: Re: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 08:40 AM
    ----
Hello, and may the pies be with you...
Might been your son i ran into a few times in wow...said he knew me?

Regards:
Valkyria UO
Sture WoW

#8: Re: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Saxon Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 09:40 AM
    ----
Hey Tiggs,

i do remember you from UO, also Cass on Catskills where i visited CT frequently Smile

Hope you're doing great, and give my regards to your family Smile

Amoun (UO)

#9: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 05:35 PM
    ----
the gargoyle quest was fun Smile
im playing some Hellgate, we have clown up and running, not many active members in Hellgate but its fun from time to time to slash some deamons and I hope the new patch comes soon as it will fix the party bug, when that is done it will be more fun to party with guild members.
Smile

#10: Re: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Tiggs Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:47 AM
    ----
Gloom wrote:
Mm, obviously SWG isnt was it used to be (for several reasons). Although I gather many has left, the community is still strong and dedicated. Broken core issues is what drives people (all categories) away though. I reckon our salvation would be SWG2 (whenever, if ever *crosses fingers, does the rain-dance and tosses the chicken bones*).

Ah! I thought I saw a Tiggs on the HGL forums. Obviously I didnt know it was you. Good luck on that one.

Give my love to the family. Especially to John Very Happy

Your brother John says Hello and I pointed him back to here. He should be checking in! Smile

#11: Re: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Tiggs Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:54 AM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:
Hello, and may the pies be with you...
Might been your son i ran into a few times in wow...said he knew me?

Regards:
Valkyria UO
Sture WoW

That's a good possibility! Good to see you Val

#12: Re: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Tiggs Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:56 AM
    ----
Saxon wrote:
Hey Tiggs,

i do remember you from UO, also Cass on Catskills where i visited CT frequently Smile

Hope you're doing great, and give my regards to your family Smile

Amoun (UO)

Heyas!!! How are you doing? It is great to see you as well. Wow so many memories come back.

#13: Re: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: Tiggs Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:57 AM
    ----
Saurz wrote:
the gargoyle quest was fun Smile
im playing some Hellgate, we have clown up and running, not many active members in Hellgate but its fun from time to time to slash some deamons and I hope the new patch comes soon as it will fix the party bug, when that is done it will be more fun to party with guild members.
Smile

I've seen a few members in NA chat 1. The new patch is coming this week and for anyone that loved d2 there is something very cool coming for subscribers Smile

#14: *Peeks in and sees some familiar faces* Author: tarjan , Location: Somwhere out there...looking for new mmos Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 05:21 PM
    ----
hi tiggs see u found ur way here Smile found u in hellgate so sendt u back to us clowns .
Bleh i remember my house beeing surrounded by clowns looking for some crazy gargoyle dig site and gloom saw my deathjester guild tag and asked me to be nice and i was for once and had fun watching the loons dooing all sort of strange ting to a monolith north from my house... LOL

cant belive i listend to gloom ohh well...... hehehe PIE!
Last edited by tarjan on Sun Dec 23, 2007 05:56 PM; edited 1 times in total

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1