A fix the pic section petitition!

All Posts
<
1 2 3 4
Forum IndexClown Hall

#46: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:10 PM
    ----
cleo wrote:
Lord_afghan wrote:
dont fix it - unless its broken!

If you have anything to do with it ....it's broken! SO FIX IT!!

You know if it was XXX pics you would have it running like a charm.

In Affie's world it's all about content or the lack of family friendly content. Razz

if it aint xxx-rated, it isnt WORTH takeing a pic of it....

#47: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:14 PM
    ----
remember my post about maturity, intelligence and being impressed.

FORGET IT !! I was having a senior moment and didn't know what I was saying.

This is one CLOWN who will never change.....But we can't expect something not human or even from this planet to change.

edited to add...so if it has to be XXX rated..why is your picture posted here? Nothing I would browse at on an XXX site Razz
Last edited by cleo on Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:16 PM; edited 1 times in total

#48: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:22 PM
    ----
cleo wrote:
remember my post about maturity, intelligence and being impressed.

FORGET IT !! I was having a senior moment and didn't know what I was saying.

This is one CLOWN who will never change.....But we can't expect something not human or even from this planet to change.

edited to add...so if it has to be XXX rated..why is your picture posted here? Nothing I would browse at on an XXX site Razz

cause someone edit out the dingelidong between my legs Sad by simple cropping the pic Sad - haters!

#49: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:24 PM
    ----
In keeping this family friendly..

I want to thank the person who edited the picture.

I don't know where my magnifing glasses are at the moment!

This is the last i will say about this Razz

I am a Lady afteral

LadyCLeo

#50: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:27 PM
    ----
cleo wrote:

I am a Lady afteral

LadyCLeo

So am I...sometimes, atleast when wearing my long lady gloves and wearing heavy makeup and calling myself Anita....

I bet ya pack som balls sometimes down your trousers aswell....;)

#51: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:34 PM
    ----
ARGH!! REFRAIN!!! BAH !!

I don't have to pack my own....
I can usually always find someone elses to use.

I also dont have to dress as a woman...
I am one!

I was given the gift of having my own or having access to my own..I don't have to share with others or put on airs.

LadyCLeo

#52: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:38 PM
    ----
cleo wrote:
ARGH!! REFRAIN!!! BAH !!

I was given the gift of having my own or having access to my own..I don't have to share with others or put on airs.

LadyCLeo

Youv got your own balls? hairy?

OMG we might have found the long lost bearded LADY!

#53: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:43 PM
    ----
Wouldn't you like to know?

The things you don't know about me......*whistles*
Would scare you!!
Why do you think everyone left me in SWG alone? I scared them all away

#54: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 04:34 PM
    ----
I guess a circus needs a bearded lady, but I had always thought it was Pagor... :S

#55: Re: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 05:17 PM
    ----
Laughing

Here I thought Pagor was that drunken Bozo the CLOWN in the circus.

I want to see pics as proof. But that will never happen because........ the fix the pic man is too busy being a woman. Maybe he can fix his gender issues not pics Twisted Evil

#56: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 01:17 PM
    ----
I dare say....has it been fixed yet?

#57: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 01:44 PM
    ----
i tried to post a pic from the weekend but couldn't...... so I guess not Sad

#58: A fix the pic section petitition! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 01:02 PM
    ----
Light - seriously? I lose track of whether or not we're joking about it being broken! Smile If we're not, why didn't someone say?!?!?!?! Very Happy

Forum IndexClown Hall
<
1 2 3 4
Page 4 of 4